Names Of Ma Dou Ling
How Is Ma Dou Ling Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Ma Dou Ling Used Clinically?
Ma Dou Ling Usages and Indications
- Clears the lungs, transforms phlegm - cough, wheezing due to either lung heat or lung deficiency accompanied by heat signs, as long as there is phlegm clogging the lungs.
- Hypertension, bleeding hemorrhoids.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Contains Aristolochic Acid.
How Is Ma Dou Ling Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ma Dou Ling
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ma Dou Ling
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ma dou ling? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse