Names Of Ma Huang Gen
How Is Ma Huang Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Ma Huang Gen Used Clinically?
Ma Huang Gen Usages and Indications
- Deficiency sweating - night sweats, spontaneous sweating, post partum sweating.
How Is Ma Huang Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ma Huang Gen
- Dosage: 3-10g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ma huang gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums