Names Of Ma Qian Zi
How Is Ma Qian Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Ma Qian Zi Used Clinically?
Ma Qian Zi Usages and Indications
- Unblock the channels, disperse clumps - reduces swelling and alleviates pain.
- Abscess, yin-type ulcers, pain due to trauma, wind-damp obstruction.
How Is Ma Qian Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ma Qian Zi
- Dosage: 0.3-0.9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ma Qian Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
Also Used For:
Orally, nux vomica is used for impotence and for lycine encephalopathy. It is also used in combination for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, organic and functional disorders of the heart and circulatory system, diseases of the eye, nervous conditions, depression, migraines, climacteric complaints, facial neuralgias (Sympatalgien), and Raynaud's disease.
Historically, nux vomica has been thought of as an oral tonic, and used as an appetite-stimulant. It has also been used for diseases of the respiratory tract, anemia, and geriatric complaints. Nux vomica contains strychnine and brucine and has, therefore, been used in manufacturing. It is used as a rodenticide.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ma qian zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14