Names Of Ma Qian Zi
How Is Ma Qian Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Ma Qian Zi Used Clinically?
Ma Qian Zi Usages and Indications
- Unblock the channels, disperse clumps - reduces swelling and alleviates pain.
- Abscess, yin-type ulcers, pain due to trauma, wind-damp obstruction.
How Is Ma Qian Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ma Qian Zi
- Dosage: 0.3-0.9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ma Qian Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
Also Used For:
Orally, nux vomica is used for impotence and for lycine encephalopathy. It is also used in combination for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, organic and functional disorders of the heart and circulatory system, diseases of the eye, nervous conditions, depression, migraines, climacteric complaints, facial neuralgias (Sympatalgien), and Raynaud's disease.
Historically, nux vomica has been thought of as an oral tonic, and used as an appetite-stimulant. It has also been used for diseases of the respiratory tract, anemia, and geriatric complaints. Nux vomica contains strychnine and brucine and has, therefore, been used in manufacturing. It is used as a rodenticide.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ma qian zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums