Names Of Ma Qian Zi
How Is Ma Qian Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Ma Qian Zi Used Clinically?
Ma Qian Zi Usages and Indications
- Unblock the channels, disperse clumps - reduces swelling and alleviates pain.
- Abscess, yin-type ulcers, pain due to trauma, wind-damp obstruction.
How Is Ma Qian Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ma Qian Zi
- Dosage: 0.3-0.9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ma Qian Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
Also Used For:
Orally, nux vomica is used for impotence and for lycine encephalopathy. It is also used in combination for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, organic and functional disorders of the heart and circulatory system, diseases of the eye, nervous conditions, depression, migraines, climacteric complaints, facial neuralgias (Sympatalgien), and Raynaud's disease.
Historically, nux vomica has been thought of as an oral tonic, and used as an appetite-stimulant. It has also been used for diseases of the respiratory tract, anemia, and geriatric complaints. Nux vomica contains strychnine and brucine and has, therefore, been used in manufacturing. It is used as a rodenticide.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ma qian zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points