Names Of Ma Qian Zi
How Is Ma Qian Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Ma Qian Zi Used Clinically?
Ma Qian Zi Usages and Indications
- Unblock the channels, disperse clumps - reduces swelling and alleviates pain.
- Abscess, yin-type ulcers, pain due to trauma, wind-damp obstruction.
How Is Ma Qian Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ma Qian Zi
- Dosage: 0.3-0.9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ma Qian Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
Also Used For:
Orally, nux vomica is used for impotence and for lycine encephalopathy. It is also used in combination for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, organic and functional disorders of the heart and circulatory system, diseases of the eye, nervous conditions, depression, migraines, climacteric complaints, facial neuralgias (Sympatalgien), and Raynaud's disease.
Historically, nux vomica has been thought of as an oral tonic, and used as an appetite-stimulant. It has also been used for diseases of the respiratory tract, anemia, and geriatric complaints. Nux vomica contains strychnine and brucine and has, therefore, been used in manufacturing. It is used as a rodenticide.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ma qian zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.