Names Of Mai Men Dong
How Is Mai Men Dong Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Mai Men Dong Used Clinically?
Mai Men Dong Usages and Indications
- Moistens the lungs, stops cough - dry cough, coughing blood.
- Augments stomach yin, generates fluids - dry tongue and mouth.
- Clears heat and eliminates irritability due to yin deficiency or a warm-febrile disease in the ying level - particularly when symptoms are worse at night.
- Moistens the intestines - constipation.
How Is Mai Men Dong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mai Men Dong
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mai Men Dong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Mai Men Dong Is Discussed
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mai Men Dong
Our database contains 14 TCM Formulas where Mai Men Dong is generally used
- Geng Nian An Wan -Peaceful Menopause (Tonify)
- Gu Ben Wan -Replenish the Root Teapills (Treat Dryness)
- Qing Fei Wan -Clear The Lungs Decoction (Treat Phlegm)
- Qing Shu Yi Qi Tang Wan -Clear Summer Heat and Augment the Qi (Clear Heat)
- Sha Shen Mai Dong Wan -Glehnia and Ophiopogonis Decoction (Treat Dryness)
- Sheng Mai San Wan -Generate the Pulse Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mai men dong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc