Names Of Mai Ya
How Is Mai Ya Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Mai Ya Used Clinically?
Mai Ya Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, strengthens stomach (also useful for infants).
- Inhibits lactation - for discontinuing nursing, distended and painful breasts.
- Reduces liver Qi - intercostal or epigastric distention, belching, loss of appetite.
How Is Mai Ya Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mai Ya
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mai Ya
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mai Ya
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mai ya? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc