Names Of Mai Ya
How Is Mai Ya Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Mai Ya Used Clinically?
Mai Ya Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, strengthens stomach (also useful for infants).
- Inhibits lactation - for discontinuing nursing, distended and painful breasts.
- Reduces liver Qi - intercostal or epigastric distention, belching, loss of appetite.
How Is Mai Ya Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mai Ya
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mai Ya
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mai Ya
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mai ya? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc