Names Of Mai Ya
How Is Mai Ya Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Mai Ya Used Clinically?
Mai Ya Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, strengthens stomach (also useful for infants).
- Inhibits lactation - for discontinuing nursing, distended and painful breasts.
- Reduces liver Qi - intercostal or epigastric distention, belching, loss of appetite.
How Is Mai Ya Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mai Ya
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mai Ya
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mai Ya
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mai ya? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc