Names Of Mai Ya
How Is Mai Ya Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Mai Ya Used Clinically?
Mai Ya Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, strengthens stomach (also useful for infants).
- Inhibits lactation - for discontinuing nursing, distended and painful breasts.
- Reduces liver Qi - intercostal or epigastric distention, belching, loss of appetite.
How Is Mai Ya Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mai Ya
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mai Ya
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mai Ya
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mai ya? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc