Names Of Mai Ya
How Is Mai Ya Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation Category
How Is Mai Ya Used Clinically?
Mai Ya Usages and Indications
- Reduces food stagnation, strengthens stomach (also useful for infants).
- Inhibits lactation - for discontinuing nursing, distended and painful breasts.
- Reduces liver Qi - intercostal or epigastric distention, belching, loss of appetite.
How Is Mai Ya Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mai Ya
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mai Ya
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mai Ya
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mai ya? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia