Names Of Man Jing Zi
How Is Man Jing Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Man Jing Zi Used Clinically?
Man Jing Zi Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind, clears heat - wind-heat especially with headache or eye pain.
- Wind-heat in the liver channel - excessive tearing, red-painful-swollen eyes, floaters.
- Drains damp, expels wind - supporting herb for stiff, numb, cramping, and/or heavy limbs.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of Stomach Qi Deficiency.
- Avoid in headaches or eye problems that arise from yin/blood deficient heat.
How Is Man Jing Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Man Jing Zi
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Man Jing Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Man Jing Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Man Jing Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about man jing zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc