Names Of Man Jing Zi
How Is Man Jing Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Man Jing Zi Used Clinically?
Man Jing Zi Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind, clears heat - wind-heat especially with headache or eye pain.
- Wind-heat in the liver channel - excessive tearing, red-painful-swollen eyes, floaters.
- Drains damp, expels wind - supporting herb for stiff, numb, cramping, and/or heavy limbs.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of Stomach Qi Deficiency.
- Avoid in headaches or eye problems that arise from yin/blood deficient heat.
How Is Man Jing Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Man Jing Zi
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Man Jing Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Notes From Our Clinicians For Man Jing Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Man Jing Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about man jing zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc