Names Of Man Jing Zi
How Is Man Jing Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Man Jing Zi Used Clinically?
Man Jing Zi Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind, clears heat - wind-heat especially with headache or eye pain.
- Wind-heat in the liver channel - excessive tearing, red-painful-swollen eyes, floaters.
- Drains damp, expels wind - supporting herb for stiff, numb, cramping, and/or heavy limbs.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of Stomach Qi Deficiency.
- Avoid in headaches or eye problems that arise from yin/blood deficient heat.
How Is Man Jing Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Man Jing Zi
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Man Jing Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Notes From Our Clinicians For Man Jing Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Man Jing Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about man jing zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc