Names Of Man Jing Zi
How Is Man Jing Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Man Jing Zi Used Clinically?
Man Jing Zi Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind, clears heat - wind-heat especially with headache or eye pain.
- Wind-heat in the liver channel - excessive tearing, red-painful-swollen eyes, floaters.
- Drains damp, expels wind - supporting herb for stiff, numb, cramping, and/or heavy limbs.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of Stomach Qi Deficiency.
- Avoid in headaches or eye problems that arise from yin/blood deficient heat.
How Is Man Jing Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Man Jing Zi
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Man Jing Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Notes From Our Clinicians For Man Jing Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Man Jing Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about man jing zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc