Names Of Man Jing Zi
How Is Man Jing Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Man Jing Zi Used Clinically?
Man Jing Zi Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind, clears heat - wind-heat especially with headache or eye pain.
- Wind-heat in the liver channel - excessive tearing, red-painful-swollen eyes, floaters.
- Drains damp, expels wind - supporting herb for stiff, numb, cramping, and/or heavy limbs.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in cases of Stomach Qi Deficiency.
- Avoid in headaches or eye problems that arise from yin/blood deficient heat.
How Is Man Jing Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Man Jing Zi
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Man Jing Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Notes From Our Clinicians For Man Jing Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Man Jing Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about man jing zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Hemorrhoids/ Prostate/Digestion?
- Tinnitus returning after being nearly resolved with acupuncture
- Glaucoma treatment
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc