Names Of Mang Xiao
How Is Mang Xiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Mang Xiao Used Clinically?
Mang Xiao Usages and Indications
- Purges accumulations, guides out stagnation - heat in the stomach and intestines with constipation; moistens dryness and softens hardness.
- Clears heat, reduces swelling - red, swollen, painful eyes, mouth, and/or throat; red, swollen skin lesions including breast problems.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy, while nusrsing, during menstruation.
- Avoid in the elderly.
- Avoid in cases of excess heat.
How Is Mang Xiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mang Xiao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mang Xiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mang xiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc