Names Of Mei Gui Hua
How Is Mei Gui Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Mei Gui Hua Used Clinically?
Mei Gui Hua Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi and relieves constraint - liver-stomach disharmony with pain and distention in the flanks and epigastrium, belching, poor appetite.
- Promotes the movement of Qi, harmonizes the Blood, disperses stasis - irregular menses, breast tenderness (PMS), menstrual pain; stasis from trauma.
How Is Mei Gui Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mei Gui Hua
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mei gui hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc