Names Of Mei Gui Hua
How Is Mei Gui Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Mei Gui Hua Used Clinically?
Mei Gui Hua Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi and relieves constraint - liver-stomach disharmony with pain and distention in the flanks and epigastrium, belching, poor appetite.
- Promotes the movement of Qi, harmonizes the Blood, disperses stasis - irregular menses, breast tenderness (PMS), menstrual pain; stasis from trauma.
How Is Mei Gui Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mei Gui Hua
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mei gui hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc