Names Of Meng Shi
How Is Meng Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Meng Shi Used Clinically?
Meng Shi Usages and Indications
- Directs qi downward and reduces phlegm - wheezing and coughing due to old and stubborn phlegm.
- Calms liver and controls palpitations and seizures.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Meng Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Meng Shi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about meng shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums