Names Of Mi Meng Hua
How Is Mi Meng Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Mi Meng Hua Used Clinically?
Mi Meng Hua Usages and Indications
- Benefits the eyes - red, swollen, painful eyes, excessive tearing, light sensitivity, superficial visual obstruction; both excessive and deficient patterns (nourishes yin and blood).
How Is Mi Meng Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mi Meng Hua
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Notes From Our Clinicians For Mi Meng Hua
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mi meng hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc