Names Of Mi Meng Hua
How Is Mi Meng Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Mi Meng Hua Used Clinically?
Mi Meng Hua Usages and Indications
- Benefits the eyes - red, swollen, painful eyes, excessive tearing, light sensitivity, superficial visual obstruction; both excessive and deficient patterns (nourishes yin and blood).
How Is Mi Meng Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mi Meng Hua
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Mi Meng Hua
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mi meng hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc