Names Of Mi Meng Hua
How Is Mi Meng Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Mi Meng Hua Used Clinically?
Mi Meng Hua Usages and Indications
- Benefits the eyes - red, swollen, painful eyes, excessive tearing, light sensitivity, superficial visual obstruction; both excessive and deficient patterns (nourishes yin and blood).
How Is Mi Meng Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mi Meng Hua
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Notes From Our Clinicians For Mi Meng Hua
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mi meng hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums