Names Of Mi Meng Hua
How Is Mi Meng Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Mi Meng Hua Used Clinically?
Mi Meng Hua Usages and Indications
- Benefits the eyes - red, swollen, painful eyes, excessive tearing, light sensitivity, superficial visual obstruction; both excessive and deficient patterns (nourishes yin and blood).
How Is Mi Meng Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mi Meng Hua
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Notes From Our Clinicians For Mi Meng Hua
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mi meng hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc