Names Of Mi Meng Hua
How Is Mi Meng Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Mi Meng Hua Used Clinically?
Mi Meng Hua Usages and Indications
- Benefits the eyes - red, swollen, painful eyes, excessive tearing, light sensitivity, superficial visual obstruction; both excessive and deficient patterns (nourishes yin and blood).
How Is Mi Meng Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mi Meng Hua
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Notes From Our Clinicians For Mi Meng Hua
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc