Names Of Mi Tuo Seng
How Is Mi Tuo Seng Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Mi Tuo Seng Used Clinically?
Mi Tuo Seng Usages and Indications
- Absorbs fluid, reduces swelling, stops bleeding.
How Is Mi Tuo Seng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mi Tuo Seng
- Dosage: 0.9-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mi tuo seng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc