Names Of Ming Fan
How Is Ming Fan Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Ming Fan Used Clinically?
Ming Fan Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites, dry dampness, alleviate itch.
- Topical wash for scabies, ringworm, damp or damp heat rash.
- Swollen painful eyes, throat, and jaundice.
- Stops bleeding, alleviates diarrhea - chronic blood in the stool/urine, hemorrhoidal bleeding, nosebleed, bleeding gums, any external bleeding.
- Clears heat, expels phlegm, wind phlegm - irritability, delirium, convulsions, cough with thick sticky sputum.
How Is Ming Fan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ming Fan
- Dosage: 0.6-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ming fan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc