Names Of Ming Fan
How Is Ming Fan Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Ming Fan Used Clinically?
Ming Fan Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites, dry dampness, alleviate itch.
- Topical wash for scabies, ringworm, damp or damp heat rash.
- Swollen painful eyes, throat, and jaundice.
- Stops bleeding, alleviates diarrhea - chronic blood in the stool/urine, hemorrhoidal bleeding, nosebleed, bleeding gums, any external bleeding.
- Clears heat, expels phlegm, wind phlegm - irritability, delirium, convulsions, cough with thick sticky sputum.
How Is Ming Fan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ming Fan
- Dosage: 0.6-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ming fan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms