Names Of Ming Fan
How Is Ming Fan Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Ming Fan Used Clinically?
Ming Fan Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites, dry dampness, alleviate itch.
- Topical wash for scabies, ringworm, damp or damp heat rash.
- Swollen painful eyes, throat, and jaundice.
- Stops bleeding, alleviates diarrhea - chronic blood in the stool/urine, hemorrhoidal bleeding, nosebleed, bleeding gums, any external bleeding.
- Clears heat, expels phlegm, wind phlegm - irritability, delirium, convulsions, cough with thick sticky sputum.
How Is Ming Fan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ming Fan
- Dosage: 0.6-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ming fan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums