Names Of Ming Fan
How Is Ming Fan Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Ming Fan Used Clinically?
Ming Fan Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites, dry dampness, alleviate itch.
- Topical wash for scabies, ringworm, damp or damp heat rash.
- Swollen painful eyes, throat, and jaundice.
- Stops bleeding, alleviates diarrhea - chronic blood in the stool/urine, hemorrhoidal bleeding, nosebleed, bleeding gums, any external bleeding.
- Clears heat, expels phlegm, wind phlegm - irritability, delirium, convulsions, cough with thick sticky sputum.
How Is Ming Fan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ming Fan
- Dosage: 0.6-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ming fan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc