Names Of Mo Yao
How Is Mo Yao Categorized?
Our Database Has 30 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Mo Yao Used Clinically?
Mo Yao Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, dispel blood stasis, reduces swelling, alleviate pain - trauma, sores, carbuncles, swellings, abdominal masses, painful obstruction, chest pain, abdominal pain, amenorrhea.
- Promotes healing of chronic non-healing sores.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Mo Yao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mo Yao
- Dosage: 3-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mo Yao
Blogs Posts Related To Herbal Medicine and Mo Yao
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study) (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study) (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji – Thistle – Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for “Several” Mental Health Issues (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus – Lab Analysis (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mo Yao
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Mo Yao is generally used
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan -Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life (Clear Heat)
- Xiao Huo Luo Wan -Minor Invigorate Channels Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mo yao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Constantly clearing my throat every few seconds
- TCM for Essential Tremors
- Tissue repair after injury
- Paralyzed vocal chord
- What is the uses of weizhong point in bladder meridian?
- Can acupuncture cause hair loss?
- Diarrhea and cramping on empty stomach
- Nasal drainage abnormal?
- Pelvis and lower lumbar pain
- Bone Spurs Feet
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc