Names Of Mo Yao
How Is Mo Yao Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Mo Yao Used Clinically?
Mo Yao Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, dispel blood stasis, reduces swelling, alleviate pain - trauma, sores, carbuncles, swellings, abdominal masses, painful obstruction, chest pain, abdominal pain, amenorrhea.
- Promotes healing of chronic non-healing sores.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Mo Yao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mo Yao
- Dosage: 3-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mo Yao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Mo Yao Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mo Yao
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Mo Yao is generally used
- Huo Luo Xiao Ling Wan -Miraculously Effective Pill To Invigorate The Collaterals (Invigorate the Blood)
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan -Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life (Clear Heat)
- Xiao Huo Luo Wan -Minor Invigorate Channels Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mo yao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps