Names Of Mo Yao
How Is Mo Yao Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Mo Yao Used Clinically?
Mo Yao Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, dispel blood stasis, reduces swelling, alleviate pain - trauma, sores, carbuncles, swellings, abdominal masses, painful obstruction, chest pain, abdominal pain, amenorrhea.
- Promotes healing of chronic non-healing sores.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Mo Yao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mo Yao
- Dosage: 3-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mo Yao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Mo Yao Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mo Yao
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Mo Yao is generally used
- Huo Luo Xiao Ling Wan -Miraculously Effective Pill To Invigorate The Collaterals (Invigorate the Blood)
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan -Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life (Clear Heat)
- Xiao Huo Luo Wan -Minor Invigorate Channels Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mo yao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Jinshui Huanxian formula for PF
- TCM formulas for complex Ovarian cysts, plus
- Hearing loss solution
- Spiking Blood Pressure/Perimenopause /Phlegm
- Seman retention
- Remyelination nerves
- what's the English name for this herb
- Multicyct kidneys
- Tremors in fingers of hand
- Is there such a thing as treating too many points at once in Acupressure?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc