Names Of Mo Yao
How Is Mo Yao Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Mo Yao Used Clinically?
Mo Yao Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, dispel blood stasis, reduces swelling, alleviate pain - trauma, sores, carbuncles, swellings, abdominal masses, painful obstruction, chest pain, abdominal pain, amenorrhea.
- Promotes healing of chronic non-healing sores.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Mo Yao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mo Yao
- Dosage: 3-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mo Yao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Mo Yao Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mo Yao
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Mo Yao is generally used
- Huo Luo Xiao Ling Wan -Miraculously Effective Pill To Invigorate The Collaterals (Invigorate the Blood)
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan -Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life (Clear Heat)
- Xiao Huo Luo Wan -Minor Invigorate Channels Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mo yao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Inflammed cracked calloused feet
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc