Names Of Mu Dan Pi
How Is Mu Dan Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Mu Dan Pi Used Clinically?
Mu Dan Pi Usages and Indications
- Clears Heat (excess and deficient), Cools Blood. Nose bleed, bloody sputum or vomit, subcutaneous bleeding, frequent and profuse menses due to heat in the Blood.
- Clear Deficient Fire. Yin deficiency patterns such as steaming bone disorder after a warm-febrile disease particularly those without sweating.
- Clears Liver Blood Stasis. Amenorrhea, abdominal masses, bruises.
- Clears Rising Liver Fire. Headache, eye pain, flank pain, flushing, dysmenorrhea.
- Drains Pus, Reduces Swelling. Used topically for non-draining sores. Used internally for intestinal abscess.
Cautions and Contraindications
Avoid in Pregnancy, Excess Menses due to Blood moving action.All Cautions
How Is Mu Dan Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Dan Pi
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Dan Pi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Mu Dan Pi Is Discussed
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Mu Dan Pi
Staff Clinical Notes
Compare with Chi Shao Yao.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mu Dan Pi
Our database contains 17 TCM Formulas where Mu Dan Pi is generally used
- Da Bu Gan Wan -Major Liver Nutrition Pills (Harmonize)
- Da Huang Mu Dan Pi Wan -Rhubarb and Moutan Combination (Drain Downward)
- Ge Xia Zhu Yu Wan -Drive Out Blood Stasis Below The Diaphragm Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Geng Nian An Wan -Peaceful Menopause (Tonify)
- Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan -Cinnamon and Poria Teapills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan -Free and Easy Wanderer Pills (Harmonize)
- Jiang Ya Wan -Repress The Blood Pressure Pills (Harmonize)
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
- Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan -Kidney Qi Pill from the Golden Cabinet (Tonify)
- Qi Ju Di Huang Wan -Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills (Tonify)
- Qian Lie Shu Wan -Prostate Comfort Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Qing Hao Bie Jia Wan -Artemisia Annua and Soft-Shelled Turtle Formula (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu dan pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc