Names Of Mu Dan Pi
How Is Mu Dan Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Mu Dan Pi Used Clinically?
Mu Dan Pi Usages and Indications
- Clears Heat (excess and deficient), Cools Blood. Nose bleed, bloody sputum or vomit, subcutaneous bleeding, frequent and profuse menses due to heat in the Blood.
- Clear Deficient Fire. Yin deficiency patterns such as steaming bone disorder after a warm-febrile disease particularly those without sweating.
- Clears Liver Blood Stasis. Amenorrhea, abdominal masses, bruises.
- Clears Rising Liver Fire. Headache, eye pain, flank pain, flushing, dysmenorrhea.
- Drains Pus, Reduces Swelling. Used topically for non-draining sores. Used internally for intestinal abscess.
Cautions and Contraindications
Avoid in Pregnancy, Excess Menses due to Blood moving action.All Cautions
How Is Mu Dan Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Dan Pi
- Dosage: 6-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Dan Pi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Mu Dan Pi Is Discussed
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
Notes From Our Clinicians For Mu Dan Pi
Staff Clinical Notes
Compare with Chi Shao Yao.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mu Dan Pi
Our database contains 17 TCM Formulas where Mu Dan Pi is generally used
- Da Bu Gan Wan -Major Liver Nutrition Pills (Harmonize)
- Da Huang Mu Dan Pi Wan -Rhubarb and Moutan Combination (Drain Downward)
- Ge Xia Zhu Yu Wan -Drive Out Blood Stasis Below The Diaphragm Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Geng Nian An Wan -Peaceful Menopause (Tonify)
- Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan -Cinnamon and Poria Teapills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan -Free and Easy Wanderer Pills (Harmonize)
- Jiang Ya Wan -Repress The Blood Pressure Pills (Harmonize)
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
- Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan -Kidney Qi Pill from the Golden Cabinet (Tonify)
- Qi Ju Di Huang Wan -Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills (Tonify)
- Qian Lie Shu Wan -Prostate Comfort Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Qing Hao Bie Jia Wan -Artemisia Annua and Soft-Shelled Turtle Formula (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu dan pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc