Names Of Mu Hu Die
How Is Mu Hu Die Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Mu Hu Die Used Clinically?
Mu Hu Die Usages and Indications
- Moistens the lungs and clears and the voice - cough, sore throat, hoarseness.
- Comforts the liver and regulates qi - flank and epigastric pain due to constrained qi.
How Is Mu Hu Die Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Hu Die
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Hu Die
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu hu die? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums