Names Of Mu Li
How Is Mu Li Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Mu Li Used Clinically?
Mu Li Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit - palpitations, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia.
- Benefits the yin, anchors floating yang - irritable, insomnia, dizziness, headache, tinnitus, blurred vision, bad temper, red flushed face due to yin deficiency with ascending yang.
- Prevents leakage of fluids - continuous sweating in steaming bone disorder, aftermath of warm-febrile disease, spontaneous sweating, night sweats, nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, leukorrhea, uterine bleeding.
- Softens hardness, dissipates nodules - scrofula, goiter.
- Absorbs acidity - stomach pain, sour taste in the mouth.
How Is Mu Li Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Li
- Dosage: 15-30g cook 20-30 minutes extra
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Li
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Mu Li Is Discussed
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mu Li
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Mu Li is generally used
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Gan Jiang Wan -Bupleurum, Cinnamon Twig and Ginger Decoction (Clear Heat)
- Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan -Bupleurum, Dragon Bone, and Oyster Shell Formula (Calm The Spirit)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu li? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc