Names Of Mu Li
How Is Mu Li Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Mu Li Used Clinically?
Mu Li Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit - palpitations, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia.
- Benefits the yin, anchors floating yang - irritable, insomnia, dizziness, headache, tinnitus, blurred vision, bad temper, red flushed face due to yin deficiency with ascending yang.
- Prevents leakage of fluids - continuous sweating in steaming bone disorder, aftermath of warm-febrile disease, spontaneous sweating, night sweats, nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, leukorrhea, uterine bleeding.
- Softens hardness, dissipates nodules - scrofula, goiter.
- Absorbs acidity - stomach pain, sour taste in the mouth.
How Is Mu Li Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Li
- Dosage: 15-30g cook 20-30 minutes extra
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Li
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Mu Li Is Discussed
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mu Li
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Mu Li is generally used
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Gan Jiang Wan -Bupleurum, Cinnamon Twig and Ginger Decoction (Clear Heat)
- Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan -Bupleurum, Dragon Bone, and Oyster Shell Formula (Calm The Spirit)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu li? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc