Names Of Mu Li
How Is Mu Li Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Mu Li Used Clinically?
Mu Li Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit - palpitations, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia.
- Benefits the yin, anchors floating yang - irritable, insomnia, dizziness, headache, tinnitus, blurred vision, bad temper, red flushed face due to yin deficiency with ascending yang.
- Prevents leakage of fluids - continuous sweating in steaming bone disorder, aftermath of warm-febrile disease, spontaneous sweating, night sweats, nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, leukorrhea, uterine bleeding.
- Softens hardness, dissipates nodules - scrofula, goiter.
- Absorbs acidity - stomach pain, sour taste in the mouth.
How Is Mu Li Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Li
- Dosage: 15-30g cook 20-30 minutes extra
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Li
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Mu Li Is Discussed
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mu Li
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Mu Li is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu li? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc