Names Of Mu Xiang
How Is Mu Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Mu Xiang Used Clinically?
Mu Xiang Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain - stagnant qi of the stomach and/or spleen causing lack of appetite, abdominal pain, distention, nausea; liver or gallbladder qi stagnation causing flank pain, distention.
- Regulates stagnated Qi in the intestines - diarrhea, abdominal pain (common herb to treat tenesmus).
- Strengthens the spleen and prevents stagnation, used with tonifying herbs to reduce side effects.
How Is Mu Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Xiang
- Dosage: 1.5-9g (add during the last 5 minutes)
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mu Xiang
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Mu Xiang is generally used
- Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan -Augmented Restore The Spleen Decoction (Harmonize)
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Xiang Lian Wan -Aucklandia and Coptis Pills (Clear Heat)
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan -Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills (Tonify)
- Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan -Aucklandia Amomi Nurture Stomach Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc