Names Of Mu Xiang
How Is Mu Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Mu Xiang Used Clinically?
Mu Xiang Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain - stagnant qi of the stomach and/or spleen causing lack of appetite, abdominal pain, distention, nausea; liver or gallbladder qi stagnation causing flank pain, distention.
- Regulates stagnated Qi in the intestines - diarrhea, abdominal pain (common herb to treat tenesmus).
- Strengthens the spleen and prevents stagnation, used with tonifying herbs to reduce side effects.
How Is Mu Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Xiang
- Dosage: 1.5-9g (add during the last 5 minutes)
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mu Xiang
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Mu Xiang is generally used
- Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan -Augmented Restore The Spleen Decoction (Harmonize)
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Xiang Lian Wan -Aucklandia and Coptis Pills (Clear Heat)
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan -Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills (Tonify)
- Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan -Aucklandia Amomi Nurture Stomach Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc