Names Of Mu Xiang
How Is Mu Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Mu Xiang Used Clinically?
Mu Xiang Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain - stagnant qi of the stomach and/or spleen causing lack of appetite, abdominal pain, distention, nausea; liver or gallbladder qi stagnation causing flank pain, distention.
- Regulates stagnated Qi in the intestines - diarrhea, abdominal pain (common herb to treat tenesmus).
- Strengthens the spleen and prevents stagnation, used with tonifying herbs to reduce side effects.
How Is Mu Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Xiang
- Dosage: 1.5-9g (add during the last 5 minutes)
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mu Xiang
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Mu Xiang is generally used
- Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan -Augmented Restore The Spleen Decoction (Harmonize)
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Xiang Lian Wan -Aucklandia and Coptis Pills (Clear Heat)
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan -Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills (Tonify)
- Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan -Aucklandia Amomi Nurture Stomach Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums