Names Of Mu Xiang
How Is Mu Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Mu Xiang Used Clinically?
Mu Xiang Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain - stagnant qi of the stomach and/or spleen causing lack of appetite, abdominal pain, distention, nausea; liver or gallbladder qi stagnation causing flank pain, distention.
- Regulates stagnated Qi in the intestines - diarrhea, abdominal pain (common herb to treat tenesmus).
- Strengthens the spleen and prevents stagnation, used with tonifying herbs to reduce side effects.
How Is Mu Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Xiang
- Dosage: 1.5-9g (add during the last 5 minutes)
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Mu Xiang
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Mu Xiang is generally used
- Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan -Augmented Restore The Spleen Decoction (Harmonize)
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Xiang Lian Wan -Aucklandia and Coptis Pills (Clear Heat)
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan -Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills (Tonify)
- Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan -Aucklandia Amomi Nurture Stomach Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps