Names Of Mu Zei
How Is Mu Zei Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Mu Zei Used Clinically?
Mu Zei Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind-heat and eliminates superficial visual obstruction - red, painful eyes, swelling, blurred vision, pterygium.
- Clears heat, stops bleeding - supporting herb for blood in the stool, hemorrhoids.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with urinary frequency.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Avoid in cases of qi and/or yin deficiency.
How Is Mu Zei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Zei
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Zei
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Notes From Our Clinicians For Mu Zei
Staff Clinical Notes
- Important herb for eye issues from wind-heat, liver and gall bladder channel fire.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu zei? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc