Names Of Mu Zei
How Is Mu Zei Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Mu Zei Used Clinically?
Mu Zei Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind-heat and eliminates superficial visual obstruction - red, painful eyes, swelling, blurred vision, pterygium.
- Clears heat, stops bleeding - supporting herb for blood in the stool, hemorrhoids.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with urinary frequency.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Avoid in cases of qi and/or yin deficiency.
How Is Mu Zei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Zei
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Zei
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Mu Zei
Staff Clinical Notes
- Important herb for eye issues from wind-heat, liver and gall bladder channel fire.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu zei? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps