Names Of Mu Zei
How Is Mu Zei Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Mu Zei Used Clinically?
Mu Zei Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind-heat and eliminates superficial visual obstruction - red, painful eyes, swelling, blurred vision, pterygium.
- Clears heat, stops bleeding - supporting herb for blood in the stool, hemorrhoids.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with urinary frequency.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Avoid in cases of qi and/or yin deficiency.
How Is Mu Zei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Zei
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Zei
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Notes From Our Clinicians For Mu Zei
Staff Clinical Notes
- Important herb for eye issues from wind-heat, liver and gall bladder channel fire.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu zei? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc