Names Of Mu Zei
How Is Mu Zei Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Mu Zei Used Clinically?
Mu Zei Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind-heat and eliminates superficial visual obstruction - red, painful eyes, swelling, blurred vision, pterygium.
- Clears heat, stops bleeding - supporting herb for blood in the stool, hemorrhoids.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with urinary frequency.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Avoid in cases of qi and/or yin deficiency.
How Is Mu Zei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Zei
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Zei
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Notes From Our Clinicians For Mu Zei
Staff Clinical Notes
- Important herb for eye issues from wind-heat, liver and gall bladder channel fire.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu zei? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc