Names Of Mu Zei
How Is Mu Zei Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Mu Zei Used Clinically?
Mu Zei Usages and Indications
- Disperses wind-heat and eliminates superficial visual obstruction - red, painful eyes, swelling, blurred vision, pterygium.
- Clears heat, stops bleeding - supporting herb for blood in the stool, hemorrhoids.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with urinary frequency.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Avoid in cases of qi and/or yin deficiency.
How Is Mu Zei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Mu Zei
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Mu Zei
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Mu Zei
Staff Clinical Notes
- Important herb for eye issues from wind-heat, liver and gall bladder channel fire.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mu zei? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse