Names Of Nan Gua Zi
How Is Nan Gua Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Nan Gua Zi Used Clinically?
Nan Gua Zi Usages and Indications
- Expels parasites, alleviates pain - tapeworms, roundworms, schistosomiasis.
- Benefits post partum fluid metabolism - post partum hand and feet swelling, aids in lactation.
How Is Nan Gua Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Nan Gua Zi
- Dosage: 30-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Notes From Our Clinicians For Nan Gua Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
Also Used For:
Orally used for dysuria secondary to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), bladder irritation, treating intestinal worms, and treating pyelonephritis. In combination, pumpkin is used in an herbal combination to treat symptoms of BPH.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nan gua zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums