Names Of Nan Gua Zi
How Is Nan Gua Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Nan Gua Zi Used Clinically?
Nan Gua Zi Usages and Indications
- Expels parasites, alleviates pain - tapeworms, roundworms, schistosomiasis.
- Benefits post partum fluid metabolism - post partum hand and feet swelling, aids in lactation.
How Is Nan Gua Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Nan Gua Zi
- Dosage: 30-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Notes From Our Clinicians For Nan Gua Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
Also Used For:
Orally used for dysuria secondary to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), bladder irritation, treating intestinal worms, and treating pyelonephritis. In combination, pumpkin is used in an herbal combination to treat symptoms of BPH.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nan gua zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums