Names Of Nan Gua Zi
How Is Nan Gua Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Nan Gua Zi Used Clinically?
Nan Gua Zi Usages and Indications
- Expels parasites, alleviates pain - tapeworms, roundworms, schistosomiasis.
- Benefits post partum fluid metabolism - post partum hand and feet swelling, aids in lactation.
How Is Nan Gua Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Nan Gua Zi
- Dosage: 30-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Nan Gua Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
Also Used For:
Orally used for dysuria secondary to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), bladder irritation, treating intestinal worms, and treating pyelonephritis. In combination, pumpkin is used in an herbal combination to treat symptoms of BPH.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nan gua zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums