Names Of Nan Gua Zi
How Is Nan Gua Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Nan Gua Zi Used Clinically?
Nan Gua Zi Usages and Indications
- Expels parasites, alleviates pain - tapeworms, roundworms, schistosomiasis.
- Benefits post partum fluid metabolism - post partum hand and feet swelling, aids in lactation.
How Is Nan Gua Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Nan Gua Zi
- Dosage: 30-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Notes From Our Clinicians For Nan Gua Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
Also Used For:
Orally used for dysuria secondary to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), bladder irritation, treating intestinal worms, and treating pyelonephritis. In combination, pumpkin is used in an herbal combination to treat symptoms of BPH.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nan gua zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic