Names Of Nan Gua Zi
How Is Nan Gua Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 4 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Expel Parasites Category
How Is Nan Gua Zi Used Clinically?
Nan Gua Zi Usages and Indications
- Expels parasites, alleviates pain - tapeworms, roundworms, schistosomiasis.
- Benefits post partum fluid metabolism - post partum hand and feet swelling, aids in lactation.
How Is Nan Gua Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Nan Gua Zi
- Dosage: 30-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Notes From Our Clinicians For Nan Gua Zi
Staff Clinical Notes
Also Used For:
Orally used for dysuria secondary to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), bladder irritation, treating intestinal worms, and treating pyelonephritis. In combination, pumpkin is used in an herbal combination to treat symptoms of BPH.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nan gua zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums