Names Of Niu Bang Zi
How Is Niu Bang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Niu Bang Zi Used Clinically?
Niu Bang Zi Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-heat (acrid), benefits throat - fever, cough, sore, red, swollen throat.
- Clears heat (bitter, cold), relieves toxicity, vents rashes - red swellings, carbuncles, mumps, acute febrile rashes, early stages of measles with incomplete expression.
- Moistens intestines (rich plant oil - slippery) - constipation due to wind-heat (cold nature of the herb).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in qi deficiency, diarrhea, lack of excess heat.
- Avoid when open sores and/or carbuncles are present.
How Is Niu Bang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Niu Bang Zi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Niu Bang Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Notes From Our Clinicians For Niu Bang Zi
Formulas Which Generally Contain Niu Bang Zi
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Niu Bang Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about niu bang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc