Names Of Niu Bang Zi
How Is Niu Bang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Niu Bang Zi Used Clinically?
Niu Bang Zi Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-heat (acrid), benefits throat - fever, cough, sore, red, swollen throat.
- Clears heat (bitter, cold), relieves toxicity, vents rashes - red swellings, carbuncles, mumps, acute febrile rashes, early stages of measles with incomplete expression.
- Moistens intestines (rich plant oil - slippery) - constipation due to wind-heat (cold nature of the herb).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in qi deficiency, diarrhea, lack of excess heat.
- Avoid when open sores and/or carbuncles are present.
How Is Niu Bang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Niu Bang Zi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Niu Bang Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Notes From Our Clinicians For Niu Bang Zi
Formulas Which Generally Contain Niu Bang Zi
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Niu Bang Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about niu bang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc