Names Of Niu Bang Zi
How Is Niu Bang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Niu Bang Zi Used Clinically?
Niu Bang Zi Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-heat (acrid), benefits throat - fever, cough, sore, red, swollen throat.
- Clears heat (bitter, cold), relieves toxicity, vents rashes - red swellings, carbuncles, mumps, acute febrile rashes, early stages of measles with incomplete expression.
- Moistens intestines (rich plant oil - slippery) - constipation due to wind-heat (cold nature of the herb).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in qi deficiency, diarrhea, lack of excess heat.
- Avoid when open sores and/or carbuncles are present.
How Is Niu Bang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Niu Bang Zi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Niu Bang Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Niu Bang Zi
Formulas Which Generally Contain Niu Bang Zi
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Niu Bang Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about niu bang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc