Names Of Niu Bang Zi
How Is Niu Bang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Niu Bang Zi Used Clinically?
Niu Bang Zi Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-heat (acrid), benefits throat - fever, cough, sore, red, swollen throat.
- Clears heat (bitter, cold), relieves toxicity, vents rashes - red swellings, carbuncles, mumps, acute febrile rashes, early stages of measles with incomplete expression.
- Moistens intestines (rich plant oil - slippery) - constipation due to wind-heat (cold nature of the herb).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in qi deficiency, diarrhea, lack of excess heat.
- Avoid when open sores and/or carbuncles are present.
How Is Niu Bang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Niu Bang Zi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Niu Bang Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Notes From Our Clinicians For Niu Bang Zi
Formulas Which Generally Contain Niu Bang Zi
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Niu Bang Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about niu bang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc