Names Of Niu Bang Zi
How Is Niu Bang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 12 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Heat Category
How Is Niu Bang Zi Used Clinically?
Niu Bang Zi Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-heat (acrid), benefits throat - fever, cough, sore, red, swollen throat.
- Clears heat (bitter, cold), relieves toxicity, vents rashes - red swellings, carbuncles, mumps, acute febrile rashes, early stages of measles with incomplete expression.
- Moistens intestines (rich plant oil - slippery) - constipation due to wind-heat (cold nature of the herb).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in qi deficiency, diarrhea, lack of excess heat.
- Avoid when open sores and/or carbuncles are present.
How Is Niu Bang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Niu Bang Zi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Niu Bang Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Niu Bang Zi
Formulas Which Generally Contain Niu Bang Zi
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Niu Bang Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about niu bang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc