Names Of Nu Zhen Zi
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Used Clinically?
Nu Zhen Zi Usages and Indications
- Liver and/or kidney yin deficiency - dizziness, floaters, weak knees and back, tinnitus, premature graying of hair.
- Clears deficient heat.
- Improves vision in patients with liver and/or kidney deficiency.
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Nu Zhen Zi
- Dosage: 4-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Nu Zhen Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Nu Zhen Zi
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Nu Zhen Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nu zhen zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc