Names Of Nu Zhen Zi
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Used Clinically?
Nu Zhen Zi Usages and Indications
- Liver and/or kidney yin deficiency - dizziness, floaters, weak knees and back, tinnitus, premature graying of hair.
- Clears deficient heat.
- Improves vision in patients with liver and/or kidney deficiency.
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Nu Zhen Zi
- Dosage: 4-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Nu Zhen Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Nu Zhen Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nu zhen zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Hemorrhoids/ Prostate/Digestion?
- Tinnitus returning after being nearly resolved with acupuncture
- Glaucoma treatment
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc