Names Of Nu Zhen Zi
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Used Clinically?
Nu Zhen Zi Usages and Indications
- Liver and/or kidney yin deficiency - dizziness, floaters, weak knees and back, tinnitus, premature graying of hair.
- Clears deficient heat.
- Improves vision in patients with liver and/or kidney deficiency.
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Nu Zhen Zi
- Dosage: 4-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Nu Zhen Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain Nu Zhen Zi
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Nu Zhen Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nu zhen zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc