Names Of Nu Zhen Zi
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Used Clinically?
Nu Zhen Zi Usages and Indications
- Liver and/or kidney yin deficiency - dizziness, floaters, weak knees and back, tinnitus, premature graying of hair.
- Clears deficient heat.
- Improves vision in patients with liver and/or kidney deficiency.
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Nu Zhen Zi
- Dosage: 4-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Nu Zhen Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Nu Zhen Zi
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Nu Zhen Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nu zhen zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps