Names Of Nu Zhen Zi
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Used Clinically?
Nu Zhen Zi Usages and Indications
- Liver and/or kidney yin deficiency - dizziness, floaters, weak knees and back, tinnitus, premature graying of hair.
- Clears deficient heat.
- Improves vision in patients with liver and/or kidney deficiency.
How Is Nu Zhen Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Nu Zhen Zi
- Dosage: 4-15g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Nu Zhen Zi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Nu Zhen Zi
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Nu Zhen Zi is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nu zhen zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums