Names Of Nuo Dao Gen Xu
How Is Nuo Dao Gen Xu Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Nuo Dao Gen Xu Used Clinically?
Nuo Dao Gen Xu Usages and Indications
- Stops sweating caused by deficiency - nightsweats, spontaneous sweats.
- Deficient yin fevers.
How Is Nuo Dao Gen Xu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Nuo Dao Gen Xu
- Dosage: 15-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Formulas Which Generally Contain Nuo Dao Gen Xu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nuo dao gen xu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc