Names Of Nuo Dao Gen Xu
How Is Nuo Dao Gen Xu Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Nuo Dao Gen Xu Used Clinically?
Nuo Dao Gen Xu Usages and Indications
- Stops sweating caused by deficiency - nightsweats, spontaneous sweats.
- Deficient yin fevers.
How Is Nuo Dao Gen Xu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Nuo Dao Gen Xu
- Dosage: 15-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Nuo Dao Gen Xu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nuo dao gen xu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums