Names Of Nuo Dao Gen Xu
How Is Nuo Dao Gen Xu Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Nuo Dao Gen Xu Used Clinically?
Nuo Dao Gen Xu Usages and Indications
- Stops sweating caused by deficiency - nightsweats, spontaneous sweats.
- Deficient yin fevers.
How Is Nuo Dao Gen Xu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Nuo Dao Gen Xu
- Dosage: 15-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Formulas Which Generally Contain Nuo Dao Gen Xu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nuo dao gen xu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc