Names Of Pang Da Hai
How Is Pang Da Hai Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Pang Da Hai Used Clinically?
Pang Da Hai Usages and Indications
- Clears and disseminates lung qi - sore throat, hoarseness, phlegm-heat cough, constrained lung qi.
- Clears intestines and unblocks the bowels - constipation due to heat.
- Encourages expression of rashes (adjunctive herb).
How Is Pang Da Hai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pang Da Hai
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pang Da Hai
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pang da hai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc