Names Of Pang Da Hai
How Is Pang Da Hai Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Pang Da Hai Used Clinically?
Pang Da Hai Usages and Indications
- Clears and disseminates lung qi - sore throat, hoarseness, phlegm-heat cough, constrained lung qi.
- Clears intestines and unblocks the bowels - constipation due to heat.
- Encourages expression of rashes (adjunctive herb).
How Is Pang Da Hai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pang Da Hai
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pang Da Hai
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pang da hai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc