Names Of Pang Da Hai
How Is Pang Da Hai Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Pang Da Hai Used Clinically?
Pang Da Hai Usages and Indications
- Clears and disseminates lung qi - sore throat, hoarseness, phlegm-heat cough, constrained lung qi.
- Clears intestines and unblocks the bowels - constipation due to heat.
- Encourages expression of rashes (adjunctive herb).
How Is Pang Da Hai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pang Da Hai
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pang Da Hai
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pang da hai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc