Names Of Pang Da Hai
How Is Pang Da Hai Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Pang Da Hai Used Clinically?
Pang Da Hai Usages and Indications
- Clears and disseminates lung qi - sore throat, hoarseness, phlegm-heat cough, constrained lung qi.
- Clears intestines and unblocks the bowels - constipation due to heat.
- Encourages expression of rashes (adjunctive herb).
How Is Pang Da Hai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pang Da Hai
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pang Da Hai
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pang da hai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums