Names Of Pei Lan
How Is Pei Lan Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Aromatic Herbs That Transform Dampness Category
How Is Pei Lan Used Clinically?
Pei Lan Usages and Indications
- Aromatically transforms middle burner dampness - stifling sensation in the chest, nausea.
- As it has a neutral property and doesn't cause dryness it can be used for damp-heat conditions - halitosis, excess saliva.
- Summer heat with nausea.
- Often used with Huo Xiang.
How Is Pei Lan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pei Lan
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Pei Lan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pei lan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc