Names Of Pei Lan
How Is Pei Lan Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Aromatic Herbs That Transform Dampness Category
How Is Pei Lan Used Clinically?
Pei Lan Usages and Indications
- Aromatically transforms middle burner dampness - stifling sensation in the chest, nausea.
- As it has a neutral property and doesn't cause dryness it can be used for damp-heat conditions - halitosis, excess saliva.
- Summer heat with nausea.
- Often used with Huo Xiang.
How Is Pei Lan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pei Lan
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Pei Lan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pei lan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc