Names Of Pi Pa Ye
How Is Pi Pa Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Pi Pa Ye Used Clinically?
Pi Pa Ye Usages and Indications
- Transforms phlegm, clears lung heat - lung heat patterns with cough.
- Harmonizes the stomach, clears stomach heat, redirects rebellious stomach qi - nausea, vomiting, hiccups, belching.
- Often fried in honey to strengthen the lung moistening function, or in ginger juice to increase its ability to stop nausea and vomiting.
How Is Pi Pa Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pi Pa Ye
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
- Fresh: 15-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Pi Pa Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pi Pa Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pi pa ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc