Names Of Pi Pa Ye
How Is Pi Pa Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Pi Pa Ye Used Clinically?
Pi Pa Ye Usages and Indications
- Transforms phlegm, clears lung heat - lung heat patterns with cough.
- Harmonizes the stomach, clears stomach heat, redirects rebellious stomach qi - nausea, vomiting, hiccups, belching.
- Often fried in honey to strengthen the lung moistening function, or in ginger juice to increase its ability to stop nausea and vomiting.
How Is Pi Pa Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pi Pa Ye
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
- Fresh: 15-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Pi Pa Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pi Pa Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pi pa ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health