Names Of Pi Pa Ye
How Is Pi Pa Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Pi Pa Ye Used Clinically?
Pi Pa Ye Usages and Indications
- Transforms phlegm, clears lung heat - lung heat patterns with cough.
- Harmonizes the stomach, clears stomach heat, redirects rebellious stomach qi - nausea, vomiting, hiccups, belching.
- Often fried in honey to strengthen the lung moistening function, or in ginger juice to increase its ability to stop nausea and vomiting.
How Is Pi Pa Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pi Pa Ye
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
- Fresh: 15-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Pi Pa Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pi Pa Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pi pa ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc