Names Of Pu Gong Ying
How Is Pu Gong Ying Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Pu Gong Ying Used Clinically?
Pu Gong Ying Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and relieves fire toxicity - any heat, especially liver heat with red, swollen, painful eyes.
- Dissipates nodules and reduces abscesses - firm, hard sores, especially for breast and intestinal abscesses.
- Promotes lactation - due to heat.
- Clears heat, resolves damp - damp-heat jaundice, lin syndrome.
- Often used for treating breast cancer in TCM
How Is Pu Gong Ying Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pu Gong Ying
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Pu Gong Ying
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pu Gong Ying
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pu gong ying? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc