Names Of Pu Gong Ying
How Is Pu Gong Ying Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Pu Gong Ying Used Clinically?
Pu Gong Ying Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and relieves fire toxicity - any heat, especially liver heat with red, swollen, painful eyes.
- Dissipates nodules and reduces abscesses - firm, hard sores, especially for breast and intestinal abscesses.
- Promotes lactation - due to heat.
- Clears heat, resolves damp - damp-heat jaundice, lin syndrome.
- Often used for treating breast cancer in TCM
How Is Pu Gong Ying Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pu Gong Ying
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Pu Gong Ying
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pu Gong Ying
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pu gong ying? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc