Names Of Pu Gong Ying
How Is Pu Gong Ying Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Pu Gong Ying Used Clinically?
Pu Gong Ying Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and relieves fire toxicity - any heat, especially liver heat with red, swollen, painful eyes.
- Dissipates nodules and reduces abscesses - firm, hard sores, especially for breast and intestinal abscesses.
- Promotes lactation - due to heat.
- Clears heat, resolves damp - damp-heat jaundice, lin syndrome.
- Often used for treating breast cancer in TCM
How Is Pu Gong Ying Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pu Gong Ying
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Pu Gong Ying
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pu Gong Ying
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pu gong ying? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc