Names Of Pu Gong Ying
How Is Pu Gong Ying Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Pu Gong Ying Used Clinically?
Pu Gong Ying Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and relieves fire toxicity - any heat, especially liver heat with red, swollen, painful eyes.
- Dissipates nodules and reduces abscesses - firm, hard sores, especially for breast and intestinal abscesses.
- Promotes lactation - due to heat.
- Clears heat, resolves damp - damp-heat jaundice, lin syndrome.
- Often used for treating breast cancer in TCM
How Is Pu Gong Ying Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pu Gong Ying
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Pu Gong Ying
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pu Gong Ying
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pu gong ying? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc