Names Of Pu Huang
How Is Pu Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Pu Huang Used Clinically?
Pu Huang Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding (external and internal) - traumatic injury, uterine bleeding, vomiting blood, nosebleed, coughing blood, blood in urine or stool.
- Invigorate blood, dispels stasis - chest pain, postpartum abdominal pain, menstrual pain due to blood stasis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Pu Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pu Huang
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Pu Huang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Pu Huang Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pu Huang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pu huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc