Names Of Pu Huang
How Is Pu Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Pu Huang Used Clinically?
Pu Huang Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding (external and internal) - traumatic injury, uterine bleeding, vomiting blood, nosebleed, coughing blood, blood in urine or stool.
- Invigorate blood, dispels stasis - chest pain, postpartum abdominal pain, menstrual pain due to blood stasis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Pu Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pu Huang
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Pu Huang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Pu Huang Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pu Huang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pu huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse