Names Of Pu Huang
How Is Pu Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Pu Huang Used Clinically?
Pu Huang Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding (external and internal) - traumatic injury, uterine bleeding, vomiting blood, nosebleed, coughing blood, blood in urine or stool.
- Invigorate blood, dispels stasis - chest pain, postpartum abdominal pain, menstrual pain due to blood stasis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Pu Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pu Huang
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Pu Huang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Pu Huang Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pu Huang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pu huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc