Names Of Pu Huang
How Is Pu Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Pu Huang Used Clinically?
Pu Huang Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding (external and internal) - traumatic injury, uterine bleeding, vomiting blood, nosebleed, coughing blood, blood in urine or stool.
- Invigorate blood, dispels stasis - chest pain, postpartum abdominal pain, menstrual pain due to blood stasis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Pu Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Pu Huang
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Pu Huang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Pu Huang Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Pu Huang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pu huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc