Names Of Qian Cao Gen
How Is Qian Cao Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Qian Cao Gen Used Clinically?
Qian Cao Gen Usages and Indications
- Cools the blood to stop bleeding - vomiting blood, nosebleed, coughing blood, blood in stool, uterine bleeding, any bleeding due to hot blood.
- Invigorates blood to dispel blood stasis - pain associated with blood stasis, especially chest and flank pain, trauma, joint pain, early stage of carbuncles.
How Is Qian Cao Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Cao Gen
- Dosage: 6-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Qian Cao Gen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian cao gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums