Names Of Qian Cao Gen
How Is Qian Cao Gen Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Qian Cao Gen Used Clinically?
Qian Cao Gen Usages and Indications
- Cools the blood to stop bleeding - vomiting blood, nosebleed, coughing blood, blood in stool, uterine bleeding, any bleeding due to hot blood.
- Invigorates blood to dispel blood stasis - pain associated with blood stasis, especially chest and flank pain, trauma, joint pain, early stage of carbuncles.
How Is Qian Cao Gen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Cao Gen
- Dosage: 6-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Qian Cao Gen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian cao gen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc