Names Of Qian Hu
How Is Qian Hu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Qian Hu Used Clinically?
Qian Hu Usages and Indications
- Re-directs rebellious lung qi downward, expels phlegm - coughing, wheezing with thick sputum due to heat in the lungs.
- Releases wind-heat from the exterior w/cough and copious phlegm.
How Is Qian Hu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Hu
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Qian Hu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qian Hu
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Qian Hu is generally used
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian hu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc