Names Of Qian Jin Ba
How Is Qian Jin Ba Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Qian Jin Ba Used Clinically?
Qian Jin Ba Usages and Indications
- Bi Zheng (painful obstruction syndrome) - for arthritic conditions by expelling wind-damp and opening the channels.
- Arthritis, bone pain, fractures, sciatica.
- Also known as yi tiao gen (moghania).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with weak digestion / spleen qi deficiency.
How Is Qian Jin Ba Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Jin Ba
- Dosage: 3-12g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Qian Jin Ba
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Qian Jin Ba Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qian Jin Ba
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian jin ba? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc