Names Of Qian Jin Ba
How Is Qian Jin Ba Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Qian Jin Ba Used Clinically?
Qian Jin Ba Usages and Indications
- Bi Zheng (painful obstruction syndrome) - for arthritic conditions by expelling wind-damp and opening the channels.
- Arthritis, bone pain, fractures, sciatica.
- Also known as yi tiao gen (moghania).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with weak digestion / spleen qi deficiency.
How Is Qian Jin Ba Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Jin Ba
- Dosage: 3-12g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Qian Jin Ba
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qian Jin Ba
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian jin ba? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc