Names Of Qian Jin Ba
How Is Qian Jin Ba Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Qian Jin Ba Used Clinically?
Qian Jin Ba Usages and Indications
- Bi Zheng (painful obstruction syndrome) - for arthritic conditions by expelling wind-damp and opening the channels.
- Arthritis, bone pain, fractures, sciatica.
- Also known as yi tiao gen (moghania).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with weak digestion / spleen qi deficiency.
How Is Qian Jin Ba Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Jin Ba
- Dosage: 3-12g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Qian Jin Ba
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qian Jin Ba
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian jin ba? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc