Names Of Qian Jin Ba
How Is Qian Jin Ba Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Qian Jin Ba Used Clinically?
Qian Jin Ba Usages and Indications
- Bi Zheng (painful obstruction syndrome) - for arthritic conditions by expelling wind-damp and opening the channels.
- Arthritis, bone pain, fractures, sciatica.
- Also known as yi tiao gen (moghania).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with weak digestion / spleen qi deficiency.
How Is Qian Jin Ba Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Jin Ba
- Dosage: 3-12g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Qian Jin Ba
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qian Jin Ba
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian jin ba? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc