Names Of Qian Niu Zi
How Is Qian Niu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Qian Niu Zi Used Clinically?
Qian Niu Zi Usages and Indications
- Drives out water - for heat accumulation in the stomach or intestines, severe constipation, abdominal distention, urinary difficulty (water is expelled through urine and stool).
- Unblocks the bowels and removes accumulations - constipation due to accumulation and stagnation of damp-heat in the stomach and intestines.
- Drives out phlegm and congested fluids - cough, wheezing, chest fullness.
- Expels intestinal parasites and reduces food stagnation - roundworm or tapeworm infestations and food stagnation.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Qian Niu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Niu Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
- If used alone: 1.5-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian niu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc