Names Of Qian Niu Zi
How Is Qian Niu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Qian Niu Zi Used Clinically?
Qian Niu Zi Usages and Indications
- Drives out water - for heat accumulation in the stomach or intestines, severe constipation, abdominal distention, urinary difficulty (water is expelled through urine and stool).
- Unblocks the bowels and removes accumulations - constipation due to accumulation and stagnation of damp-heat in the stomach and intestines.
- Drives out phlegm and congested fluids - cough, wheezing, chest fullness.
- Expels intestinal parasites and reduces food stagnation - roundworm or tapeworm infestations and food stagnation.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Qian Niu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Niu Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
- If used alone: 1.5-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian niu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Jinshui Huanxian formula for PF
- TCM formulas for complex Ovarian cysts, plus
- Hearing loss solution
- Spiking Blood Pressure/Perimenopause /Phlegm
- Seman retention
- Remyelination nerves
- what's the English name for this herb
- Multicyct kidneys
- Tremors in fingers of hand
- Is there such a thing as treating too many points at once in Acupressure?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc