Names Of Qian Niu Zi
How Is Qian Niu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Qian Niu Zi Used Clinically?
Qian Niu Zi Usages and Indications
- Drives out water - for heat accumulation in the stomach or intestines, severe constipation, abdominal distention, urinary difficulty (water is expelled through urine and stool).
- Unblocks the bowels and removes accumulations - constipation due to accumulation and stagnation of damp-heat in the stomach and intestines.
- Drives out phlegm and congested fluids - cough, wheezing, chest fullness.
- Expels intestinal parasites and reduces food stagnation - roundworm or tapeworm infestations and food stagnation.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Qian Niu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Niu Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
- If used alone: 1.5-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian niu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc