Names Of Qian Niu Zi
How Is Qian Niu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Qian Niu Zi Used Clinically?
Qian Niu Zi Usages and Indications
- Drives out water - for heat accumulation in the stomach or intestines, severe constipation, abdominal distention, urinary difficulty (water is expelled through urine and stool).
- Unblocks the bowels and removes accumulations - constipation due to accumulation and stagnation of damp-heat in the stomach and intestines.
- Drives out phlegm and congested fluids - cough, wheezing, chest fullness.
- Expels intestinal parasites and reduces food stagnation - roundworm or tapeworm infestations and food stagnation.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Qian Niu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Niu Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
- If used alone: 1.5-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian niu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc