Names Of Qian Niu Zi
How Is Qian Niu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Qian Niu Zi Used Clinically?
Qian Niu Zi Usages and Indications
- Drives out water - for heat accumulation in the stomach or intestines, severe constipation, abdominal distention, urinary difficulty (water is expelled through urine and stool).
- Unblocks the bowels and removes accumulations - constipation due to accumulation and stagnation of damp-heat in the stomach and intestines.
- Drives out phlegm and congested fluids - cough, wheezing, chest fullness.
- Expels intestinal parasites and reduces food stagnation - roundworm or tapeworm infestations and food stagnation.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Qian Niu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Niu Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
- If used alone: 1.5-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian niu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc