Names Of Qian Niu Zi
How Is Qian Niu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Qian Niu Zi Used Clinically?
Qian Niu Zi Usages and Indications
- Drives out water - for heat accumulation in the stomach or intestines, severe constipation, abdominal distention, urinary difficulty (water is expelled through urine and stool).
- Unblocks the bowels and removes accumulations - constipation due to accumulation and stagnation of damp-heat in the stomach and intestines.
- Drives out phlegm and congested fluids - cough, wheezing, chest fullness.
- Expels intestinal parasites and reduces food stagnation - roundworm or tapeworm infestations and food stagnation.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Qian Niu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Niu Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
- If used alone: 1.5-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian niu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc