Names Of Qian Niu Zi
How Is Qian Niu Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Qian Niu Zi Used Clinically?
Qian Niu Zi Usages and Indications
- Drives out water - for heat accumulation in the stomach or intestines, severe constipation, abdominal distention, urinary difficulty (water is expelled through urine and stool).
- Unblocks the bowels and removes accumulations - constipation due to accumulation and stagnation of damp-heat in the stomach and intestines.
- Drives out phlegm and congested fluids - cough, wheezing, chest fullness.
- Expels intestinal parasites and reduces food stagnation - roundworm or tapeworm infestations and food stagnation.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Qian Niu Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Niu Zi
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
- If used alone: 1.5-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian niu zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc