Names Of Qian Shi
How Is Qian Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Qian Shi Used Clinically?
Qian Shi Usages and Indications
- Strengthen spleen - stop diarrhea, good for children.
- Stabilize kidneys, retains jing - patterns of kidney qi deficiency with nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation, spermatorrhea, urinary frequency.
- Expels damp - damp heat or deficient leukorrhea.
How Is Qian Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Shi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Qian Shi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums