Names Of Qian Shi
How Is Qian Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Qian Shi Used Clinically?
Qian Shi Usages and Indications
- Strengthen spleen - stop diarrhea, good for children.
- Stabilize kidneys, retains jing - patterns of kidney qi deficiency with nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation, spermatorrhea, urinary frequency.
- Expels damp - damp heat or deficient leukorrhea.
How Is Qian Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Shi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Qian Shi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc