Names Of Qian Shi
How Is Qian Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Qian Shi Used Clinically?
Qian Shi Usages and Indications
- Strengthen spleen - stop diarrhea, good for children.
- Stabilize kidneys, retains jing - patterns of kidney qi deficiency with nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation, spermatorrhea, urinary frequency.
- Expels damp - damp heat or deficient leukorrhea.
How Is Qian Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qian Shi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Qian Shi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qian shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc