Names Of Qiang Huo
How Is Qiang Huo Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Qiang Huo Used Clinically?
Qiang Huo Usages and Indications
- Release exterior, disperse cold - useful with wind-cold and damp associated body/joint pain
- Guiding herb for the GV and Tai Yang Channels
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in Blood and/or Yin Deficiency
- Avoid with Exterior Deficiency
How Is Qiang Huo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qiang Huo
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qiang Huo
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Qiang Huo is generally used
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
- Juan Bi Wan -Remove Painful Obstruction Decoction (Expel Dampness)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan -Relax The Channels and Invigorate The Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Te Xiao Jing Zhui Tong Wan -Patent Neck Pain Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Tong Bian Wan -Constipation Pills (Treat Dryness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qiang huo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc