Names Of Qiang Huo
How Is Qiang Huo Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Qiang Huo Used Clinically?
Qiang Huo Usages and Indications
- Release exterior, disperse cold - useful with wind-cold and damp associated body/joint pain
- Guiding herb for the GV and Tai Yang Channels
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in Blood and/or Yin Deficiency
- Avoid with Exterior Deficiency
How Is Qiang Huo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qiang Huo
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qiang Huo
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Qiang Huo is generally used
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
- Juan Bi Wan -Remove Painful Obstruction Decoction (Expel Dampness)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan -Relax The Channels and Invigorate The Blood Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Te Xiao Jing Zhui Tong Wan -Patent Neck Pain Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Tong Bian Wan -Constipation Pills (Treat Dryness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qiang huo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc