Names Of Qin Jiao
How Is Qin Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Qin Jiao Used Clinically?
Qin Jiao Usages and Indications
- Dispels wind-damp bi and cramping, especially in the extremities, for acute/chronic, cold/hot conditions.
- Clears deficient heat - fever, steaming bone disorder.
- Jaundice due to acute damp-heat.
- Counteracts drying action of other herbs that dispel wind-damp - moistens intestines for dry constipation.
How Is Qin Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qin Jiao
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Qin Jiao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qin Jiao
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Qin Jiao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qin jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps