Names Of Qin Jiao
How Is Qin Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Qin Jiao Used Clinically?
Qin Jiao Usages and Indications
- Dispels wind-damp bi and cramping, especially in the extremities, for acute/chronic, cold/hot conditions.
- Clears deficient heat - fever, steaming bone disorder.
- Jaundice due to acute damp-heat.
- Counteracts drying action of other herbs that dispel wind-damp - moistens intestines for dry constipation.
How Is Qin Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qin Jiao
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Qin Jiao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qin Jiao
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Qin Jiao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qin jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc