Names Of Qin Jiao
How Is Qin Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Qin Jiao Used Clinically?
Qin Jiao Usages and Indications
- Dispels wind-damp bi and cramping, especially in the extremities, for acute/chronic, cold/hot conditions.
- Clears deficient heat - fever, steaming bone disorder.
- Jaundice due to acute damp-heat.
- Counteracts drying action of other herbs that dispel wind-damp - moistens intestines for dry constipation.
How Is Qin Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qin Jiao
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Qin Jiao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qin Jiao
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Qin Jiao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qin jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc