Names Of Qin Jiao
How Is Qin Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Qin Jiao Used Clinically?
Qin Jiao Usages and Indications
- Dispels wind-damp bi and cramping, especially in the extremities, for acute/chronic, cold/hot conditions.
- Clears deficient heat - fever, steaming bone disorder.
- Jaundice due to acute damp-heat.
- Counteracts drying action of other herbs that dispel wind-damp - moistens intestines for dry constipation.
How Is Qin Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qin Jiao
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Qin Jiao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qin Jiao
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Qin Jiao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qin jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc