Names Of Qin Pi
How Is Qin Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Qin Pi Used Clinically?
Qin Pi Usages and Indications
- Drains damp-heat - dysentery (bloody).
- Drains liver fire - eyes with redness, swelling, pain, or the formation of superficial visual obstruction.
- Clears wind-damp - painful hot obstruction.
How Is Qin Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qin Pi
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qin pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc