Names Of Qin Pi
How Is Qin Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Qin Pi Used Clinically?
Qin Pi Usages and Indications
- Drains damp-heat - dysentery (bloody).
- Drains liver fire - eyes with redness, swelling, pain, or the formation of superficial visual obstruction.
- Clears wind-damp - painful hot obstruction.
How Is Qin Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qin Pi
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qin pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc