Names Of Qin Pi
How Is Qin Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Qin Pi Used Clinically?
Qin Pi Usages and Indications
- Drains damp-heat - dysentery (bloody).
- Drains liver fire - eyes with redness, swelling, pain, or the formation of superficial visual obstruction.
- Clears wind-damp - painful hot obstruction.
How Is Qin Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qin Pi
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qin pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc