Names Of Qin Pi
How Is Qin Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness Category
How Is Qin Pi Used Clinically?
Qin Pi Usages and Indications
- Drains damp-heat - dysentery (bloody).
- Drains liver fire - eyes with redness, swelling, pain, or the formation of superficial visual obstruction.
- Clears wind-damp - painful hot obstruction.
How Is Qin Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qin Pi
- Dosage: 4.5-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qin pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc