Names Of Qing Dai
How Is Qing Dai Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Qing Dai Used Clinically?
Qing Dai Usages and Indications
- Cools the blood - can be useful for bleeding disorders, nosebleeds, bruising/blotches at the skin level.
- Clears heat/toxic heat - cough, particularly with yellow mucus, sore throat, mouthsores, mumps.
- Drains liver fire/calms liver wind - convulsions, clear summerheat affecting the liver system in particular.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in patients with cold in the stomach and/or very deficient spleen/stomach qi.
- Some patients may have skin allergic reactions to the herb.
How Is Qing Dai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Dai
- Dosage: 3-20g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Qing Dai
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Qing Dai Is Discussed
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing dai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms