Names Of Qing Dai
How Is Qing Dai Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Qing Dai Used Clinically?
Qing Dai Usages and Indications
- Cools the blood - can be useful for bleeding disorders, nosebleeds, bruising/blotches at the skin level.
- Clears heat/toxic heat - cough, particularly with yellow mucus, sore throat, mouthsores, mumps.
- Drains liver fire/calms liver wind - convulsions, clear summerheat affecting the liver system in particular.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in patients with cold in the stomach and/or very deficient spleen/stomach qi.
- Some patients may have skin allergic reactions to the herb.
How Is Qing Dai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Dai
- Dosage: 3-20g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Qing Dai
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Qing Dai Is Discussed
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing dai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc