Names Of Qing Dai
How Is Qing Dai Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Qing Dai Used Clinically?
Qing Dai Usages and Indications
- Cools the blood - can be useful for bleeding disorders, nosebleeds, bruising/blotches at the skin level.
- Clears heat/toxic heat - cough, particularly with yellow mucus, sore throat, mouthsores, mumps.
- Drains liver fire/calms liver wind - convulsions, clear summerheat affecting the liver system in particular.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in patients with cold in the stomach and/or very deficient spleen/stomach qi.
- Some patients may have skin allergic reactions to the herb.
How Is Qing Dai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Dai
- Dosage: 3-20g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Qing Dai
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Qing Dai Is Discussed
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing dai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums