Names Of Qing Dai
How Is Qing Dai Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Qing Dai Used Clinically?
Qing Dai Usages and Indications
- Cools the blood - can be useful for bleeding disorders, nosebleeds, bruising/blotches at the skin level.
- Clears heat/toxic heat - cough, particularly with yellow mucus, sore throat, mouthsores, mumps.
- Drains liver fire/calms liver wind - convulsions, clear summerheat affecting the liver system in particular.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in patients with cold in the stomach and/or very deficient spleen/stomach qi.
- Some patients may have skin allergic reactions to the herb.
How Is Qing Dai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Dai
- Dosage: 3-20g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Qing Dai
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Qing Dai Is Discussed
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing dai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc