Names Of Qing Dai
How Is Qing Dai Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Qing Dai Used Clinically?
Qing Dai Usages and Indications
- Cools the blood - can be useful for bleeding disorders, nosebleeds, bruising/blotches at the skin level.
- Clears heat/toxic heat - cough, particularly with yellow mucus, sore throat, mouthsores, mumps.
- Drains liver fire/calms liver wind - convulsions, clear summerheat affecting the liver system in particular.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in patients with cold in the stomach and/or very deficient spleen/stomach qi.
- Some patients may have skin allergic reactions to the herb.
How Is Qing Dai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Dai
- Dosage: 3-20g
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Qing Dai
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Qing Dai Is Discussed
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing dai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Jinshui Huanxian formula for PF
- TCM formulas for complex Ovarian cysts, plus
- Hearing loss solution
- Spiking Blood Pressure/Perimenopause /Phlegm
- Seman retention
- Remyelination nerves
- what's the English name for this herb
- Multicyct kidneys
- Tremors in fingers of hand
- Is there such a thing as treating too many points at once in Acupressure?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc