Names Of Qing Fen
How Is Qing Fen Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Qing Fen Used Clinically?
Qing Fen Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites - external wash for scabies and syphilitic chancres.
- Expels water and unblocks the bowels and bladder.
How Is Qing Fen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Fen
- Dosage: 0.1-0.2g for internal
- Topically as a powder.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing fen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc