Names Of Qing Fen
How Is Qing Fen Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Qing Fen Used Clinically?
Qing Fen Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites - external wash for scabies and syphilitic chancres.
- Expels water and unblocks the bowels and bladder.
How Is Qing Fen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Fen
- Dosage: 0.1-0.2g for internal
- Topically as a powder.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing fen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc