Names Of Qing Fen
How Is Qing Fen Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Qing Fen Used Clinically?
Qing Fen Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites - external wash for scabies and syphilitic chancres.
- Expels water and unblocks the bowels and bladder.
How Is Qing Fen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Fen
- Dosage: 0.1-0.2g for internal
- Topically as a powder.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing fen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc