Names Of Qing Fen
How Is Qing Fen Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Qing Fen Used Clinically?
Qing Fen Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites - external wash for scabies and syphilitic chancres.
- Expels water and unblocks the bowels and bladder.
How Is Qing Fen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Fen
- Dosage: 0.1-0.2g for internal
- Topically as a powder.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing fen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse