Names Of Qing Hao
How Is Qing Hao Categorized?
Our Database Has 5 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear and Relieve Summerheat Category
How Is Qing Hao Used Clinically?
Qing Hao Usages and Indications
- Clears summer heat - fever, headache, dizziness, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Clears deficient fever - unremitting fever or night fever with no sweating (from blood deficiency or sequel of febrile disease).
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding - purpuric rash, nosebleed due to heat in the blood.
- Malarial disorders - alternating fever and chills.
How Is Qing Hao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Hao
- Dosage: 3-9g (added at the end)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qing Hao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing hao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc