Names Of Qing Hao
How Is Qing Hao Categorized?
Our Database Has 5 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear and Relieve Summerheat Category
How Is Qing Hao Used Clinically?
Qing Hao Usages and Indications
- Clears summer heat - fever, headache, dizziness, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Clears deficient fever - unremitting fever or night fever with no sweating (from blood deficiency or sequel of febrile disease).
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding - purpuric rash, nosebleed due to heat in the blood.
- Malarial disorders - alternating fever and chills.
How Is Qing Hao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Hao
- Dosage: 3-9g (added at the end)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qing Hao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing hao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums