Names Of Qing Hao
How Is Qing Hao Categorized?
Our Database Has 5 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear and Relieve Summerheat Category
How Is Qing Hao Used Clinically?
Qing Hao Usages and Indications
- Clears summer heat - fever, headache, dizziness, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Clears deficient fever - unremitting fever or night fever with no sweating (from blood deficiency or sequel of febrile disease).
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding - purpuric rash, nosebleed due to heat in the blood.
- Malarial disorders - alternating fever and chills.
How Is Qing Hao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Hao
- Dosage: 3-9g (added at the end)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qing Hao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing hao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms