Names Of Qing Hao
How Is Qing Hao Categorized?
Our Database Has 5 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear and Relieve Summerheat Category
How Is Qing Hao Used Clinically?
Qing Hao Usages and Indications
- Clears summer heat - fever, headache, dizziness, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Clears deficient fever - unremitting fever or night fever with no sweating (from blood deficiency or sequel of febrile disease).
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding - purpuric rash, nosebleed due to heat in the blood.
- Malarial disorders - alternating fever and chills.
How Is Qing Hao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Hao
- Dosage: 3-9g (added at the end)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qing Hao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing hao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc