Names Of Qing Hao
How Is Qing Hao Categorized?
Our Database Has 5 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear and Relieve Summerheat Category
How Is Qing Hao Used Clinically?
Qing Hao Usages and Indications
- Clears summer heat - fever, headache, dizziness, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Clears deficient fever - unremitting fever or night fever with no sweating (from blood deficiency or sequel of febrile disease).
- Cools the blood, stops bleeding - purpuric rash, nosebleed due to heat in the blood.
- Malarial disorders - alternating fever and chills.
How Is Qing Hao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Hao
- Dosage: 3-9g (added at the end)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qing Hao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing hao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc