Names Of Qing Pi
How Is Qing Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Qing Pi Used Clinically?
Qing Pi Usages and Indications
- Spreads liver Qi and breaks up stagnation - liver Qi stagnation symptoms such as distention and pain in the chest, breast, and/or hypochondriac regions; hernial pain.
- Reduces food stagnation - pain in the epigastrium.
- Dries dampness and transforms phlegm - malarial disorders w/phlegm, dampness, and breast abscesses.
- Raises blood pressure.
How Is Qing Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Pi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Qing Pi Is Discussed
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qing Pi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums