Names Of Qing Pi
How Is Qing Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Qing Pi Used Clinically?
Qing Pi Usages and Indications
- Spreads liver Qi and breaks up stagnation - liver Qi stagnation symptoms such as distention and pain in the chest, breast, and/or hypochondriac regions; hernial pain.
- Reduces food stagnation - pain in the epigastrium.
- Dries dampness and transforms phlegm - malarial disorders w/phlegm, dampness, and breast abscesses.
- Raises blood pressure.
How Is Qing Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Pi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Qing Pi Is Discussed
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qing Pi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc