Names Of Qing Pi
How Is Qing Pi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Qing Pi Used Clinically?
Qing Pi Usages and Indications
- Spreads liver Qi and breaks up stagnation - liver Qi stagnation symptoms such as distention and pain in the chest, breast, and/or hypochondriac regions; hernial pain.
- Reduces food stagnation - pain in the epigastrium.
- Dries dampness and transforms phlegm - malarial disorders w/phlegm, dampness, and breast abscesses.
- Raises blood pressure.
How Is Qing Pi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Pi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Qing Pi Is Discussed
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qing Pi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing pi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc