Qing Xiang Zi (Celosia Seeds) - Chinese Herbal Medicine
- English Name: Celosia Seeds
- Pinyin Name: Qing Xiang Zi
- Drains liver fire, clears wind heat, improves vision - either wind-heat or liver fire causing red, painful eyes, superficial visual obstruction, and cataracts (stronger effect than Mi Meng Hua for excess fire).
- Impaired, blurred vision - combine with Jue Ming Zi and Mi Meng Hua.
- Hypertension due to liver yang rising.
- Avoid in patients with glaucoma.
- Avoid with liver and/or kidney deficiency.
Herbal Formulas Which Include Qing Xiang Zi
Below you will find Traditional Chinese Medicine herbal formulas which contain Qing Xiang Zi (in alphabetical order). You May click on the name of the formula for more details or click on any of the products from our store to read usage information or to purchase a particular formula.
|TCM Formula||Clinical Functions|