Names Of Qing Xiang Zi
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Used Clinically?
Qing Xiang Zi Usages and Indications
- Drains liver fire, clears wind heat, improves vision - either wind-heat or liver fire causing red, painful eyes, superficial visual obstruction, and cataracts (stronger effect than Mi Meng Hua for excess fire).
- Impaired, blurred vision - combine with Jue Ming Zi and Mi Meng Hua.
- Hypertension due to liver yang rising.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with glaucoma.
- Avoid with liver and/or kidney deficiency.
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Xiang Zi
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Notes From Our Clinicians For Qing Xiang Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing xiang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc