Names Of Qing Xiang Zi
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Used Clinically?
Qing Xiang Zi Usages and Indications
- Drains liver fire, clears wind heat, improves vision - either wind-heat or liver fire causing red, painful eyes, superficial visual obstruction, and cataracts (stronger effect than Mi Meng Hua for excess fire).
- Impaired, blurred vision - combine with Jue Ming Zi and Mi Meng Hua.
- Hypertension due to liver yang rising.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with glaucoma.
- Avoid with liver and/or kidney deficiency.
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Xiang Zi
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Notes From Our Clinicians For Qing Xiang Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing xiang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums