Names Of Qing Xiang Zi
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Used Clinically?
Qing Xiang Zi Usages and Indications
- Drains liver fire, clears wind heat, improves vision - either wind-heat or liver fire causing red, painful eyes, superficial visual obstruction, and cataracts (stronger effect than Mi Meng Hua for excess fire).
- Impaired, blurred vision - combine with Jue Ming Zi and Mi Meng Hua.
- Hypertension due to liver yang rising.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with glaucoma.
- Avoid with liver and/or kidney deficiency.
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Xiang Zi
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Notes From Our Clinicians For Qing Xiang Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing xiang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc