Names Of Qing Xiang Zi
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Used Clinically?
Qing Xiang Zi Usages and Indications
- Drains liver fire, clears wind heat, improves vision - either wind-heat or liver fire causing red, painful eyes, superficial visual obstruction, and cataracts (stronger effect than Mi Meng Hua for excess fire).
- Impaired, blurred vision - combine with Jue Ming Zi and Mi Meng Hua.
- Hypertension due to liver yang rising.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with glaucoma.
- Avoid with liver and/or kidney deficiency.
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Xiang Zi
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
Notes From Our Clinicians For Qing Xiang Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc