Names Of Qing Xiang Zi
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Used Clinically?
Qing Xiang Zi Usages and Indications
- Drains liver fire, clears wind heat, improves vision - either wind-heat or liver fire causing red, painful eyes, superficial visual obstruction, and cataracts (stronger effect than Mi Meng Hua for excess fire).
- Impaired, blurred vision - combine with Jue Ming Zi and Mi Meng Hua.
- Hypertension due to liver yang rising.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in patients with glaucoma.
- Avoid with liver and/or kidney deficiency.
How Is Qing Xiang Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qing Xiang Zi
- Dosage: 3-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Notes From Our Clinicians For Qing Xiang Zi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qing xiang zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums