Names Of Qu Mai
How Is Qu Mai Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Qu Mai Used Clinically?
Qu Mai Usages and Indications
- Clears damp heat, promotes urination, unblocks lin syndrome - for any lin, especially xue lin.
- Breaks up blood stasis - amenorrhea due to blood stasis.
- Unblocks the bowels - constipation.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Qu Mai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qu Mai
- Dosage: 6-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qu Mai
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qu mai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums