Names Of Qu Mai
How Is Qu Mai Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Qu Mai Used Clinically?
Qu Mai Usages and Indications
- Clears damp heat, promotes urination, unblocks lin syndrome - for any lin, especially xue lin.
- Breaks up blood stasis - amenorrhea due to blood stasis.
- Unblocks the bowels - constipation.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Qu Mai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qu Mai
- Dosage: 6-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qu Mai
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qu mai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc