Names Of Qu Mai
How Is Qu Mai Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Qu Mai Used Clinically?
Qu Mai Usages and Indications
- Clears damp heat, promotes urination, unblocks lin syndrome - for any lin, especially xue lin.
- Breaks up blood stasis - amenorrhea due to blood stasis.
- Unblocks the bowels - constipation.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Qu Mai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qu Mai
- Dosage: 6-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qu Mai
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qu mai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc