Names Of Qu Mai
How Is Qu Mai Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Qu Mai Used Clinically?
Qu Mai Usages and Indications
- Clears damp heat, promotes urination, unblocks lin syndrome - for any lin, especially xue lin.
- Breaks up blood stasis - amenorrhea due to blood stasis.
- Unblocks the bowels - constipation.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Qu Mai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Qu Mai
- Dosage: 6-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Formulas Which Generally Contain Qu Mai
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about qu mai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc