Names Of Quan Xie
How Is Quan Xie Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Quan Xie Used Clinically?
Quan Xie Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes liver wind, stops tremors and convulsions - liver wind phlegm patterns with spasms, acute/chronic childhood convulsions, tetanus, seizures, tremors, very effective!.
- Fire toxic nodules - topically on toxic sores, swellings.
- Unblocks the collaterals - painful headaches.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Avoid in Cases of Internal Wind with Blood Deficiency.
How Is Quan Xie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Quan Xie
- Dosage: 2.4-4.5g
- 0.9-1.5g tail
Conditions Potentially Related With Quan Xie
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Quan Xie Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Quan Xie
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about quan xie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc