Names Of Quan Xie
How Is Quan Xie Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Quan Xie Used Clinically?
Quan Xie Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes liver wind, stops tremors and convulsions - liver wind phlegm patterns with spasms, acute/chronic childhood convulsions, tetanus, seizures, tremors, very effective!.
- Fire toxic nodules - topically on toxic sores, swellings.
- Unblocks the collaterals - painful headaches.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Avoid in Cases of Internal Wind with Blood Deficiency.
How Is Quan Xie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Quan Xie
- Dosage: 2.4-4.5g
- 0.9-1.5g tail
Conditions Potentially Related With Quan Xie
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Quan Xie Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Formulas Which Generally Contain Quan Xie
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about quan xie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc