Names Of Quan Xie
How Is Quan Xie Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Quan Xie Used Clinically?
Quan Xie Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes liver wind, stops tremors and convulsions - liver wind phlegm patterns with spasms, acute/chronic childhood convulsions, tetanus, seizures, tremors, very effective!.
- Fire toxic nodules - topically on toxic sores, swellings.
- Unblocks the collaterals - painful headaches.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Avoid in Cases of Internal Wind with Blood Deficiency.
How Is Quan Xie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Quan Xie
- Dosage: 2.4-4.5g
- 0.9-1.5g tail
Conditions Potentially Related With Quan Xie
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Quan Xie Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Quan Xie
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about quan xie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc