Names Of Quan Xie
How Is Quan Xie Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Quan Xie Used Clinically?
Quan Xie Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes liver wind, stops tremors and convulsions - liver wind phlegm patterns with spasms, acute/chronic childhood convulsions, tetanus, seizures, tremors, very effective!.
- Fire toxic nodules - topically on toxic sores, swellings.
- Unblocks the collaterals - painful headaches.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Avoid in Cases of Internal Wind with Blood Deficiency.
How Is Quan Xie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Quan Xie
- Dosage: 2.4-4.5g
- 0.9-1.5g tail
Conditions Potentially Related With Quan Xie
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Quan Xie Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Quan Xie
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about quan xie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc