Names Of Ren Dong Teng
How Is Ren Dong Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Ren Dong Teng Used Clinically?
Ren Dong Teng Usages and Indications
- The stem of the honeysuckle plant (Jin Yin Hua) - similar functions, abscesses, sores, damp-heat bi syndromes.
How Is Ren Dong Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ren Dong Teng
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ren Dong Teng
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ren dong teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums