Names Of Ren Dong Teng
How Is Ren Dong Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Ren Dong Teng Used Clinically?
Ren Dong Teng Usages and Indications
- The stem of the honeysuckle plant (Jin Yin Hua) - similar functions, abscesses, sores, damp-heat bi syndromes.
How Is Ren Dong Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ren Dong Teng
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ren Dong Teng
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ren dong teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums