Names Of Ren Shen
How Is Ren Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Ren Shen Used Clinically?
Ren Shen Usages and Indications
- Strongly tonify yuan qi - extreme collapse of qi, shortness of breath, cold limbs, profuse sweating, weak pulse (often used alone for this condition after severe blood loss).
- Tonify lung qi - wheezing, shortness of breath, w/kidneys failing to grasp the qi.
- Strengthen the middle warmer - lethargy, no appetite, chronic diarrhea, prolapse of organs, distended chest/abdomen.
- Generates fluids, stops thirst - xiao ke, damaged fluid due to high dever and profuse sweating.
- Benefits heart qi, calms the spirit - palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, poor memory, restlessness due to qi and/or blood deficiency.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Ren Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ren Shen
- Dosage: 1-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ren Shen Is Discussed
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Notes From Our Clinicians For Ren Shen
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ren Shen
Our database contains 21 TCM Formulas where Ren Shen is generally used
- Ba Zhen Wan -Eight Treasure Combination (Tonify)
- Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan -Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination (Treat Phlegm)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan -Tonify the Middle and Augment the Qi Formula (Tonify)
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Bupleurum and Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Wan -Bupleurum, Dragon Bone, and Oyster Shell Formula (Calm The Spirit)
- Ren Shen Bai Du Wan -Ginseng Detoxification Pills (Release the Exterior)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan -Ginseng Decoction to Nourish the Nutritive Qi (Tonify)
- Sang Piao Xiao Wan -Mantis Egg Case Powder (Stabilize and Bind)
- Shen Ling Bai Zhu Wan -Ginseng, Poria & Atractylodes Pills (Tonify)
- Sheng Mai Yin Wan -Replenish Pulse Pills (Tonify)
- Si Jun Zi Tang Wan -Four Gentlemen Teapills (Tonify)
- Te Xiao Jing Zhui Tong Wan -Patent Neck Pain Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Tian Wang Bu Xin Wan -Emperor of Heavens Special Pill to Tonify the Heart (Calm The Spirit)
- Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan -Aucklandia Amomi Nurture Stomach Pills (Tonify)
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan -Minor Bupleurum Decoction (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ren shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc