Names Of Rou Cong Rong
How Is Rou Cong Rong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Rou Cong Rong Used Clinically?
Rou Cong Rong Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen yang - reproductive and urinary disorders such as impotence, spermatorrhea, urinary incontinence, posturinary dripping, cold pains in lower back and knees.
- Warms womb - infertility, excessive uterine bleeding, leukorrhea from cold deficiency.
- Moistens instestines - constipation, good for elderly or younger patients with blood and/or qi deficiency.
How Is Rou Cong Rong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Rou Cong Rong
- Dosage: 9-21g
Conditions Potentially Related With Rou Cong Rong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Rou Cong Rong
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about rou cong rong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc