Names Of Rou Cong Rong
How Is Rou Cong Rong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Rou Cong Rong Used Clinically?
Rou Cong Rong Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen yang - reproductive and urinary disorders such as impotence, spermatorrhea, urinary incontinence, posturinary dripping, cold pains in lower back and knees.
- Warms womb - infertility, excessive uterine bleeding, leukorrhea from cold deficiency.
- Moistens instestines - constipation, good for elderly or younger patients with blood and/or qi deficiency.
How Is Rou Cong Rong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Rou Cong Rong
- Dosage: 9-21g
Conditions Potentially Related With Rou Cong Rong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Formulas Which Generally Contain Rou Cong Rong
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about rou cong rong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc