Names Of Rou Cong Rong
How Is Rou Cong Rong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Rou Cong Rong Used Clinically?
Rou Cong Rong Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen yang - reproductive and urinary disorders such as impotence, spermatorrhea, urinary incontinence, posturinary dripping, cold pains in lower back and knees.
- Warms womb - infertility, excessive uterine bleeding, leukorrhea from cold deficiency.
- Moistens instestines - constipation, good for elderly or younger patients with blood and/or qi deficiency.
How Is Rou Cong Rong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Rou Cong Rong
- Dosage: 9-21g
Conditions Potentially Related With Rou Cong Rong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Rou Cong Rong
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about rou cong rong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc