Names Of Rou Cong Rong
How Is Rou Cong Rong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Rou Cong Rong Used Clinically?
Rou Cong Rong Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen yang - reproductive and urinary disorders such as impotence, spermatorrhea, urinary incontinence, posturinary dripping, cold pains in lower back and knees.
- Warms womb - infertility, excessive uterine bleeding, leukorrhea from cold deficiency.
- Moistens instestines - constipation, good for elderly or younger patients with blood and/or qi deficiency.
How Is Rou Cong Rong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Rou Cong Rong
- Dosage: 9-21g
Conditions Potentially Related With Rou Cong Rong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain Rou Cong Rong
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about rou cong rong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc