Names Of Rou Cong Rong
How Is Rou Cong Rong Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Rou Cong Rong Used Clinically?
Rou Cong Rong Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, strengthen yang - reproductive and urinary disorders such as impotence, spermatorrhea, urinary incontinence, posturinary dripping, cold pains in lower back and knees.
- Warms womb - infertility, excessive uterine bleeding, leukorrhea from cold deficiency.
- Moistens instestines - constipation, good for elderly or younger patients with blood and/or qi deficiency.
How Is Rou Cong Rong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Rou Cong Rong
- Dosage: 9-21g
Conditions Potentially Related With Rou Cong Rong
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
Formulas Which Generally Contain Rou Cong Rong
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about rou cong rong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc