Names Of Rou Dou Kou
How Is Rou Dou Kou Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Rou Dou Kou Used Clinically?
Rou Dou Kou Usages and Indications
- Binds the intestines, stops chronic/daybreak diarrhea due to cold from spleen and kidney deficiency.
- Warms the middle burner, moves Qi - alleviates pain in abdomen, vomiting due to cold from deficiency of the spleen and stomach.
How Is Rou Dou Kou Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Rou Dou Kou
- Dosage: 1.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Rou Dou Kou
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about rou dou kou? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc