Names Of Rou Gui
How Is Rou Gui Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Rou Gui Used Clinically?
Rou Gui Usages and Indications
- Warms the kidneys and fortifies yang - aversion to cold, cold limbs, weak back, impotence, frequent urination; also for waning of spleen and kidney yang with abdominal pain and cold, reduced appetite, diarrhea; wheezing due to failure of the kidneys to grasp the Qi.
- Leads floating yang back to its source - upward floating of deficient yang; flushed face, wheezing, severe sweating (like oil), weak and cold lower extremities, deficient and rootless pulse (false heat-true cold, or heat above-cold below).
- Disperses deep cold, warms the channels, alleviates pain due to cold causing qi or blood stasis; amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea.
- Encourages generation of Qi and blood.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Rou Gui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Rou Gui
- Dosage: 1.5-4.5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Rou Gui Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Formulas Which Generally Contain Rou Gui
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Rou Gui is generally used
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shi Quan Da Bu Wan -Ten Tonics Nourishment Pills (Tonify)
- Su Zi Jiang Qi Wan -Perilla Fruit Pill to Direct Qi Downward (Regulate the Qi)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about rou gui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc