Names Of Rou Gui
How Is Rou Gui Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Rou Gui Used Clinically?
Rou Gui Usages and Indications
- Warms the kidneys and fortifies yang - aversion to cold, cold limbs, weak back, impotence, frequent urination; also for waning of spleen and kidney yang with abdominal pain and cold, reduced appetite, diarrhea; wheezing due to failure of the kidneys to grasp the Qi.
- Leads floating yang back to its source - upward floating of deficient yang; flushed face, wheezing, severe sweating (like oil), weak and cold lower extremities, deficient and rootless pulse (false heat-true cold, or heat above-cold below).
- Disperses deep cold, warms the channels, alleviates pain due to cold causing qi or blood stasis; amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea.
- Encourages generation of Qi and blood.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Rou Gui Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Rou Gui
- Dosage: 1.5-4.5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Rou Gui Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Rou Gui
Our database contains 10 TCM Formulas where Rou Gui is generally used
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shi Quan Da Bu Wan -Ten Tonics Nourishment Pills (Tonify)
- Su Zi Jiang Qi Wan -Perilla Fruit Pill to Direct Qi Downward (Regulate the Qi)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about rou gui? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Jinshui Huanxian formula for PF
- TCM formulas for complex Ovarian cysts, plus
- Hearing loss solution
- Spiking Blood Pressure/Perimenopause /Phlegm
- Seman retention
- Remyelination nerves
- what's the English name for this herb
- Multicyct kidneys
- Tremors in fingers of hand
- Is there such a thing as treating too many points at once in Acupressure?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc