Names Of Ru Xiang
How Is Ru Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 30 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Ru Xiang Used Clinically?
Ru Xiang Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, dispel blood stasis, alleviate pain - trauma, carbuncles and swellings, chest and/or abdominal pain.
- Relax the sinews, invigorates the channels, alleviates pain - bi syndromes, rigidity, spasms.
- Reduces swellings, generates flesh - topically for sores, carbuncles, traumatic injury.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Ru Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ru Xiang
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ru Xiang
Blogs Posts Related To Herbal Medicine and Ru Xiang
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study) (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study) (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji – Thistle – Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for “Several” Mental Health Issues (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus – Lab Analysis (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ru Xiang
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Ru Xiang is generally used
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan -Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life (Clear Heat)
- Xiao Huo Luo Wan -Minor Invigorate Channels Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ru xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What is the uses of weizhong point in bladder meridian?
- Can acupuncture cause hair loss?
- Diarrhea and cramping on empty stomach
- Nasal drainage abnormal?
- Pelvis and lower lumbar pain
- Bone Spurs Feet
- Air in abdomen around CV4/5
- How to treat breast lumps in acupuncture
- Chinese pronunciation
- Pancreatic Carcinoma treatment in TCM
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc