Names Of Ru Xiang
How Is Ru Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Ru Xiang Used Clinically?
Ru Xiang Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, dispel blood stasis, alleviate pain - trauma, carbuncles and swellings, chest and/or abdominal pain.
- Relax the sinews, invigorates the channels, alleviates pain - bi syndromes, rigidity, spasms.
- Reduces swellings, generates flesh - topically for sores, carbuncles, traumatic injury.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Ru Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ru Xiang
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ru Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ru Xiang Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ru Xiang
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Ru Xiang is generally used
- Huo Luo Xiao Ling Wan -Miraculously Effective Pill To Invigorate The Collaterals (Invigorate the Blood)
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan -Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life (Clear Heat)
- Xiao Huo Luo Wan -Minor Invigorate Channels Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ru xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc