Names Of Ru Xiang
How Is Ru Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 30 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Ru Xiang Used Clinically?
Ru Xiang Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, dispel blood stasis, alleviate pain - trauma, carbuncles and swellings, chest and/or abdominal pain.
- Relax the sinews, invigorates the channels, alleviates pain - bi syndromes, rigidity, spasms.
- Reduces swellings, generates flesh - topically for sores, carbuncles, traumatic injury.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Ru Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ru Xiang
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ru Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ru Xiang Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ru Xiang
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Ru Xiang is generally used
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan -Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life (Clear Heat)
- Xiao Huo Luo Wan -Minor Invigorate Channels Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ru xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
- Tiger warmer/ lion warmer
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc