Names Of Ru Xiang
How Is Ru Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Ru Xiang Used Clinically?
Ru Xiang Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, dispel blood stasis, alleviate pain - trauma, carbuncles and swellings, chest and/or abdominal pain.
- Relax the sinews, invigorates the channels, alleviates pain - bi syndromes, rigidity, spasms.
- Reduces swellings, generates flesh - topically for sores, carbuncles, traumatic injury.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Ru Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ru Xiang
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ru Xiang
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ru Xiang Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ru Xiang
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Ru Xiang is generally used
- Huo Luo Xiao Ling Wan -Miraculously Effective Pill To Invigorate The Collaterals (Invigorate the Blood)
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan -Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life (Clear Heat)
- Xiao Huo Luo Wan -Minor Invigorate Channels Pills (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ru xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc