Names Of San Leng
How Is San Leng Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is San Leng Used Clinically?
San Leng Usages and Indications
- Breaks up blood stasis, promotes movement of Qi, alleviates pain - amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, post partum abdominal pain, abdominal masses.
- Dissolves food stagnation, accumulations.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is San Leng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For San Leng
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With San Leng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Formulas Which Generally Contain San Leng
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about san leng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc