Names Of San Qi (Tian Qi)
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Used Clinically?
San Qi (Tian Qi) Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding, transforms blood stasis - internal and external bleeding such as vomiting blood, nosebleed, blood in the urine or stool.
- Can stop bleeding without causing blood stasis.
- Traumatic injuries - alleviate pain, reduce swelling from falls, fracture, sprains.
- Invigorates the blood - chest and abdominal pain, joint pain from blood stasis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For San Qi (Tian Qi)
- Dosage: 3-9g
- Powder: 1-3g
Conditions Potentially Related With San Qi (Tian Qi)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain San Qi (Tian Qi)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about san qi (tian qi)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc