Names Of San Qi (Tian Qi)
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Used Clinically?
San Qi (Tian Qi) Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding, transforms blood stasis - internal and external bleeding such as vomiting blood, nosebleed, blood in the urine or stool.
- Can stop bleeding without causing blood stasis.
- Traumatic injuries - alleviate pain, reduce swelling from falls, fracture, sprains.
- Invigorates the blood - chest and abdominal pain, joint pain from blood stasis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For San Qi (Tian Qi)
- Dosage: 3-9g
- Powder: 1-3g
Conditions Potentially Related With San Qi (Tian Qi)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Formulas Which Generally Contain San Qi (Tian Qi)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about san qi (tian qi)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc