Names Of San Qi (Tian Qi)
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Used Clinically?
San Qi (Tian Qi) Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding, transforms blood stasis - internal and external bleeding such as vomiting blood, nosebleed, blood in the urine or stool.
- Can stop bleeding without causing blood stasis.
- Traumatic injuries - alleviate pain, reduce swelling from falls, fracture, sprains.
- Invigorates the blood - chest and abdominal pain, joint pain from blood stasis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For San Qi (Tian Qi)
- Dosage: 3-9g
- Powder: 1-3g
Conditions Potentially Related With San Qi (Tian Qi)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Formulas Which Generally Contain San Qi (Tian Qi)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about san qi (tian qi)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc