Names Of San Qi (Tian Qi)
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Used Clinically?
San Qi (Tian Qi) Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding, transforms blood stasis - internal and external bleeding such as vomiting blood, nosebleed, blood in the urine or stool.
- Can stop bleeding without causing blood stasis.
- Traumatic injuries - alleviate pain, reduce swelling from falls, fracture, sprains.
- Invigorates the blood - chest and abdominal pain, joint pain from blood stasis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For San Qi (Tian Qi)
- Dosage: 3-9g
- Powder: 1-3g
Conditions Potentially Related With San Qi (Tian Qi)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain San Qi (Tian Qi)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about san qi (tian qi)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc