Names Of San Qi (Tian Qi)
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Used Clinically?
San Qi (Tian Qi) Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding, transforms blood stasis - internal and external bleeding such as vomiting blood, nosebleed, blood in the urine or stool.
- Can stop bleeding without causing blood stasis.
- Traumatic injuries - alleviate pain, reduce swelling from falls, fracture, sprains.
- Invigorates the blood - chest and abdominal pain, joint pain from blood stasis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is San Qi (Tian Qi) Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For San Qi (Tian Qi)
- Dosage: 3-9g
- Powder: 1-3g
Conditions Potentially Related With San Qi (Tian Qi)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
Formulas Which Generally Contain San Qi (Tian Qi)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about san qi (tian qi)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc